Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest icemanblue

His nasty streak is one of the reasons he's so good, but he's made about 3 potential leg braking challenges since he's been here.

We missed that nasty streak badly while he was out. He's all energy, absolutely storms about and steams into challenges. We were far too pedestrian and polite without him and Cheik.

Cabaye is a dirty little f***er. :lol:

Just a bit clumsy like Scholes, honest guv.

Luckily, this generally seems to be the theme.

he's made about 3 potential leg braking challenges since he's been here.

More imo.

If Cabaye had Tiote's reputation he'd spend more time suspended than playing for us. He has a propensity for leaving the ground and stomping on ankles. Not to mention the ball boy incident.

Aye, his challenges are far worse imo. The worst ones recently have just been late (and bad) but last season some of them where very malicious.

His nasty streak is one of the reasons he's so good, but he's made about 3 potential leg braking challenges since he's been here.

We missed that nasty streak badly while he was out. He's all energy, absolutely storms about and steams into challenges. We were far too pedestrian and polite without him and Cheik.

Spot on. I don't want him to go around injuring people but we need to make our presence felt.

Cabaye is a dirty little f***er. :lol:

Just a bit clumsy like Scholes, honest guv.

Luckily, this generally seems to be the theme.

Tyler actually called him something like an angelic faced assassin or something after the challenge.

The actual words were;

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CA1IowqZQJA/TGf0hHhnuYI/AAAAAAAAAzA/ToNY97Er5Xg/s1600/solskjaer.jpg

Sets the tempo for our midfield. Crucial.

I'm not sure what's worse.  The horrible challenges he puts in every so often, or the way he reacts to bad/late tackles.  The Suarez incident last year and against Chelsea this year, he was rolling around in 'agony' and wasn't even touched.

Come to expect it with a lot of players.  But if you're going to dish it out like he does, don't fake injuries and cry when you get clipped yourself.

Apart from that, he's perfect.

Hope he calms his temper, did little wrong for the booking though. Shouldn't have had his arm up there but was never what the rolling twat made it out to be.

It was an obvious yellow, what you on about man?

Thought he had a great game though, still a bit deep in my opinion though.

Hope he calms his temper, did little wrong for the booking though. Shouldn't have had his arm up there but was never what the rolling twat made it out to be.

It was an obvious yellow, what you on about man?

Thought he had a great game though, still a bit deep in my opinion though.

I don't think it was as I said his arms were raised but there was nothing in it. If their player hadn't tried to but the imaginary fire out I am absolutely certain no card would have been shown.