Yohan Cabaye retires

I remember being high up on Leazes end and seeing his first goal for us against Wigan, only saw how nice a shot it was properly when I got home and watched motd  :lol: :smitten:

Love him so much, battling all action midfielder, with brilliant passing and awareness of players, like he has a match of players positions in his head all the time. Full of running, and a brilliant shot on him. It's almost like his corner taking is a bug, someone actually stuck his corner taking stat way too low.  :lol:

I wish we at least got some balls into the box low down to cause some ping pong in the box.

We need to do what we're good at, neat through balls from our creative players past last line of defence, and dribbles into the box, this crossing thing is beyond us somehow

BFBlOS7CUAEstF_.jpg

:laugh:

He looks like the psychopath in a movie who is all nice and sweet looking then he eats your kids in front of you, shits them out and makes you read his faeces bed time stories every night.

He looks like the psychopath in a movie who is all nice and sweet looking then he eats your kids in front of you, shits them out and makes you read his faeces bed time stories every night.

Should get Kasper to put his face over this gif:

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lgod2gRcT91qzievp.gif

Just looking at his stats and he doesn't seem to get injured either. Played in more or less all the games last 4 seasons.

Good looking chap too.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj89h5HRGd1qc0adio1_500.jpg

Dreamy

On a whim looked back at start of thread, already the homoeroticism had started  :lol: Few years later captaining us  :smitten: