Yohan Cabaye retires

Guest bimpy474

Fuckin hell should have known what having derby week and the end of the January transfer window rolled into one would mean round here.

I even think I read that someone has gone all Lord Kitchener and says if we don't sign up to boycoutt we're cowards.

Anyone got two knitting needles and a pair of underpants - I need to get out of here quick.

What are you talking about?

You disappoint me, Blackadder the forth innit.

Guest bimpy474

Are transfers for undisclosed fees eventually revealed? Or can they remain undisclosed interminably?

Can't see why PSG would want or need to keep it a secret.

Because we request as part of the deal.

Are transfers for undisclosed fees eventually revealed? Or can they remain undisclosed interminably?

Can't see why PSG would want or need to keep it a secret.

Term of sale by the vendors, perhaps.

Was asking more generally, but, yeah. Seems like we haven't played our hand very well here at all.

4 days to sign a replacement. :lol:

"We tried but we was running out of time quickly and other teams knew we had money to spend after we sold Yojan."

"Mike has been great for us and we owe a great deal to him. We don't have the kind of money that we were being quoted so will try again in the summer"

"I've confidence that my squad will be able to cope and we can build on our great start. Vurnon has been tremendous as has Sissoko and with Shola in the mix, there are plenty of options"

"Not Hatem though. He still has to prove he can jump backwards through flaming hoops blindfolded whilst balancing Steven Taylor on his left ear. Gouffran bakes us cookies for the bus after the game so we can't drop him"

Hopefully, it's around the £20m mark. Pardew insisted we'd need a replacement if he went, I hope to God that the blokes above understand that and get someone in.

Only 'need' if we want to do well. we'll stay up, Ashley doesn't care about anything else.

Sick of our best performer leaving half way through a season. Carroll, Ba, and now Cabaye since we came up.

I couldn't give a fuck about the fee, it's absolutely shit.

You sound like you're surprised. It's par for the course. We'll accept decent money for all of our players, especially in January when there's a much smaller window for replacement.

Nah I'm not surprised at all tbh. Especially with the season effectively over already for us. Just sick of this loop of mediocrity we seem intent to carry on.

If its under 20 million I'll be p*ssed off

And if it's over £20m you'll be fine? I don't get this attitude.

I won't be fine but there is more chance of us buying players if it is above 20 million in my opinion

Fuckin hell should have known what having derby week and the end of the January transfer window rolled into one would mean round here.

I even think I read that someone has gone all Lord Kitchener and says if we don't sign up to boycoutt we're cowards.

Anyone got two knitting needles and a pair of underpants - I need to get out of here quick.

What are you talking about?

You disappoint me, Blackadder the forth innit.

Who would have noticed another mad man around here?

Guest bimpy474

Fuck the little cunt, go play in that shit little league you little fish wanker.

8th place in the Premiership is what you're leaving behind......fucking unambitious ungrateful bumstain.