Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Why would we sell?

Considering the market we should be demanding at least 30million for him.

Not because that's what he's worth but because we can.

Arsenal are flush with cash, We haven't spent a penny.

Wenger is under pressure already too.

We can let it become the Carroll Situation again, this bid strikes me as a panic bid at any rate.

This guy's written a poem.

Why would we sell?

Considering the market we should be demanding at least 30million for him.

Not because that's what he's worth but because we can.

Arsenal are flush with cash, We haven't spent a penny.

Wenger is under pressure already too.

We can let it become the Carroll Situation again, this bid strikes me as a panic bid at any rate.

This guy's written a poem.

Bows :)

We wont get 20 never mind 30.  I think we'll end up at 15/17 mil.  i think the offer of 10 is reasonable.

Come on. French international midfielder, peak of his career, one of our most important players, loads left on his contract, late in the window, Arsenal desperate. We'd be absolutely mad to sell for £10m.

We wont get 20 never mind 30.  I think we'll end up at 15/17 mil.  i think the offer of 10 is reasonable.

Come on. French international midfielder, peak of his career, one of our most important players, loads left on his contract, late in the window, Arsenal desperate. We'd be absolutely mad to sell for £10m.

Exactly.

I'm not sure why some on here are so keen to see him sold for cheap.

Would you prefer to see Gosling starting every game?

Exactly.

I'm not sure why some on here are so keen to see him sold for cheap.

Would you prefer to see Gosling starting every game?

Young strong and english...everytime

Luke Edwards ‏@LukeEdwardsTele 1m

Always look for motive. #nufc want a bidding war to raise fee so they've got one. Agents want much the same so also have reason to go public

Could he get anymore bitter.

Some silence of the lambs s*** :lol:

Hannibal Lecter: First principles, Bimpy. Simplicity. Read Marcus Aurelius. Of each particular thing ask: what is it in itself? What is its nature? What does it do, this bid you mention?

:icon_scratch: Is it blue whale ?

:lol:

Well it seems Pardew has achieved his goal from those quotes that he was throwing round by getting someone to put a bid on for Cabaye.

Now it's down to JFK to try and squeeze every penny they can from them. Reckon we'll get about £15m two hours before the deadline shuts, leaving us no time to do anything other than pretend to bid for someone ridiculous.

Well it seems Pardew has achieved his goal from those quotes that he was throwing round by getting someone to put a bid on for Cabaye.

Now it's down to JFK to try and squeeze every penny they can from them. Reckon we'll get about £15m two hours before the deadline shuts, leaving us no time to do anything other than pretend to bid for someone ridiculous.

:pokerface:

Feels a bit inevitable he'll be off.

And very likely with no new replacement - nil confidence in Kinnear on that score, even if Ashley wanted one.

Under pressure Arsenal will pay enough to make it happen. Reckon 16/18m will do it.

If we are only playing two central mids then Tiote, Anita, sissoko & Bigi isn't too bad to go with. Think it's unlikely he'll be directly replaced certainly not at this short notice but we might see Ince come in maybe even Hughes or both.

If we are only playing two central mids then Tiote, Anita, sissoko & Bigi isn't too bad to go with. Think it's unlikely he'll be directly replaced certainly not at this short notice but we might see Ince come in maybe even Hughes or both.

If he were to leave i'd go with that as central midfielders and look to sign more Marveaux type players but ones that can start every week !

Obviously a winger and striker would be required too, but yeah we would probably pocket the cash till January.

Feels a bit inevitable he'll be off. p

And very likely with no new replacement - nil confidence in Kinnear on that score, even if Ashley wanted one.

Under pressure Arsenal will pay enough to make it happen. Reckon 16/18m will do it.

Why?

Perhaps I should have said inevitable to me.

But there's been a lot of talk about him wanting to move on already, and I just think we're not going to dig our heels in if the price is right. Unfortunately unlike other clubs who have made a stand, which I admire. With Ashley I just can't see it.