Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

We need him in the middle with Tiote but with Tiote being told to just sit in front of the back four. Let Cabaye go looking for the ball everywhere and give him license to get forward too.

So many clever little touches and passes you actually start to take it for granted. Can't wait to see him play with more movement in the side.

With a player like him the sides begging for movement in front of him and on tonight's showing his talent isn't going to be sufficiently used.

Class act going by tonight's showing.

Unproven at this level.

True.

Will never replace Nolan or Barton.

Who said that?

I've seen a number of people whinging about these two leaving without being replaced. Have to say I'm even more excited at the prospect of Cabaye & Marveaux than those two. Going to be much better to watch.

Unproven at this level.

True.

Who said that?

I've seen a number of people whinging about these two leaving without being replaced. Have to say I'm even more excited at the prospect of Cabaye & Marveaux than those two. Going to be much better to watch.

Generally speaking, the posters citing nolan goal record as a major loss know nothing about the dynamics of a football game. Their opinions are worth ignoring.

Unproven at this level.

True.

Who said that?

Generally speaking, the posters citing nolan goal record as a major loss know nothing about the dynamics of a football game. Their opinions are worth ignoring.

Amen to that.

We'll not see the best of Cabaye and Marveaux until we stop trying to bypass the midfield.