Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

f***ing great tackle on Bardsley.

No need for this s*** here.

What you on about, it was great.

I agree with Dresden, that was a bad tackle.We would be up in arms if that happened to one of our players. A bad tackle is a bad tackle regardless of the perpetrator. Having said that, I think we're onto a winner here.

Looks a good player, much improved from last week and will only get better in time I reckon.

Not sure the advanced role suits him, think he'll do better playing deeper with Ben Arfa hopefully in the role Cabaye played today.

f***ing great tackle on Bardsley.

No need for this s*** here.

What you on about, it was great.

I agree with Dresden, that was a bad tackle.We would be up in arms if that happened to one of our players. A bad tackle is a bad tackle regardless of the perpetrator. Having said that, I think we're onto a winner here.

:tumbleweed: :evil5: :pards:

He was more or less playing up front at points today :lol:

Covered every blade of grass today. Cliche-tastic.

Thought he was superb, to be fair. He's finding his feet but my hopes for him haven't diminished at all.

Poor man's Nolan, no chance of getting 12 goals this season. :fishing:

Plus there is nothing to him. Needs to get some meat on those bones if he is going to boss the midfield. Heard his chicken dance is embarassing too.

:spit:

It does feel like we have two Colo's in midfield, if we hadn't signed Cabaye and Tiote goes away for ACN I would have been very worried but Cabaye will slot in and bring the best out of Guthrie or Gosling so the concern decreases greatly.

Looking a real bargain, especially when you look at the prices of some players moving this summer *cough Henderson, cough Gardner*.

The upfield pressure from their players and the big space between our CM and Shola who was very isolated made it very hard for him to play his own game. And our wingers didn't want the ball enough either (especially in the 1st half)

Missing link ala Hatem as well while playing only one up front.