Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Pretty sure the quotes are all taken out of context to create a story. He's been asked about differences between Lille/France and Newcastle/England, how he's settling in etc. They've taken those answers and twisted them into something entirely different. I seriously doubt Cabaye has even seen that photo of Best, Ireland and A N Other, for instance.

Totally, it's clearly a nonsense story.

Man Utd fans starting to take a liking to him on redcafe.

Man Utd fans seem to be taking a liking to a fair few of our players at the moment. :undecided:

sewelly telling them he's been anonymous in a couple of games. putting them off the scent. good job.  O0

Doesn't bother me 1 bit. Actually just makes me like this guy that much more. Clear proof  that he's not only a brilliant footballer, quality family-man, but also dedicated to his trade to know how to behave himself and how to be a role model that young footballers should look up to emulate.

Top class.

Doesn't bother me 1 bit. Actually just makes me like this guy that much more. Clear proof  that he's not only a brilliant footballer, quality family-man, but also dedicated to his trade to know how to behave himself and how to be a role model that young footballers should look up to emulate.

Top class.

Yep, he's a real Ryan Giggs.

Uh oh...

Just watched that freeview interview that a few people mentioned the other week. Really professional of him to take the time to learn English so quick, hope he is here for years to come. Fantastic player with an even better attitude, fair play to all involved for selling the club to him. :thup:

Just watched that freeview interview that a few people mentioned the other week. Really professional of him to take the time to learn English so quick, hope he is here for years to come. Fantastic player with an even better attitude, fair play to all involved for selling the club to him. :thup:

Came into this thread to post the exact same. :thup:

What I love about players like Cabaye and Tiote is we will go into transfer windows all posting the generic 'must buy' transfer targets but there is a good chance we will sign Alfonso Nefererdov from RKC Waalwijk for £2.6m due to a release clause they accidentally put in and he will be fucking mint.

Liking this scouting set up.