Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Bunch of c***s.. trial by media again

ESPN were absolutely desperate to get him banned with the amount of times they replayed it and then Ray Stubbs saying the FA had to look into it. I've just phoned up Sky to get it taken out and i'll walk down to the local to watch the Spurs match instead.

will end up with 4 game ban if we do though

There's no way that appealing this would be considered frivolous

Rather we didn't, no way it will be overturned. Given that he will miss Spurs and Wolves (Tiote back for this one hopefully) either way i'd definetly rather he missed Blackburn away than the mackems at home and Arsenal away.

I can't see Guthrie or Gosling doing that bad tbh, not like Cabaye has been setting the world alight lately.

Nah. It's a case of you don't know what's missing until it's gone. We'll massively miss the work he does in possession and defensively even if he hasn't been shining particularly at the moment.

I can't see Guthrie or Gosling doing that bad tbh, not like Cabaye has been setting the world alight lately.

Nah. It's a case of you don't know what's missing until it's gone. We'll massively miss the work he does in possession and defensively even if he hasn't been shining particularly at the moment.

I totally agree. Abeid should be the one to step in anyway, he was excellent against Blackburn while Gosling has looked desperately poor at times.

Guest pintofscottsellers

ESPN were absolutely desperate to get him banned with the amount of times they replayed it and then Ray Stubbs saying the FA had to look into it. I've just phoned up Sky to get it taken out and i'll walk down to the local to watch the Spurs match instead.

Aye ESPN are a joke like, there's no way they would have emphasized it that much if it had of been the other way round.

Guest neesy111

Aye ESPN are a joke like, there's no way they would have emphasized it that much if it had of been the other way round.

Stubbs was a cunt.  Tbf, Barnes said it wasn't a red.

Hope he learns from. it. Far from the first time this season he's pushed his luck.

Agree with that, he'd put in a few naughty challenges prior to this. Someone was saying on Twitter the other day though that teams are now clearly targetting him as our main playmaker and putting in a few strong tackles early on to try and put him out of the game. The Brighton match was no exception.

If that match hadn't have been televised, ESPN hadn't shown it about a dozen times, and then Ray Stubbs hadn't have stuck his orr in where he more or less demanded the FA take a look at it the incident wouldn't have even been looked at.

Guest neesy111

Hope he learns from. it. Far from the first time this season he's pushed his luck.

Agree with that, he'd put in a few naughty challenges prior to this. Someone was saying on Twitter the other day though that teams are now clearly targetting him as our main playmaker and putting in a few strong tackles to try and put him out of the game. The Brighton match was no exception.

I've noticed this as well.  He's had zero protection from refs this season.