Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Very hard worker, but needs to get on the ball in space far more & look up.

He had one moment he nearly slid it through to Ba, outside of that it was all basic stuff. Hes supposed to be our creative force in the middle.

Very poor tonight, he has been for a while now.

I think he'll bounce back and be a good player in England ultimately, seems to have hit a bit of a wall in his first year though.

Poor again.

Had his arse handed to him by O'Hara, Cuntermole and Rosicky in the last 3 games unfortunately. Comes up with a moment of magic on the ball every game but off it he's not doing enough.

He isn't built to play in a two man midfield which he did all night for 95 mins. I don't count either Obertan or Ben Arfa as midfielders, no matter where Pardew might insist he's deployed them.

Guest neesy111

I want the Cabaye from the Villa game early in the season back.

Teams are just closing/marking him down now, hence why we don't see it now.

Think he's been shite for a long long time to be honest, doesn't seem comfortable, seems like Tiote is dictating. I do think it is tactics that let him down not his ability though.

Guest BooBoo

Disappeared since the turn of the year to the extent, Guthrie's unlucky to not be getting more game time.

Reminding me more and more of Cana who had a decent first year at Sunderkand but tailed off after a bright start.

Awful passing at times. Decent defending at times. But not a good game for him.

Really? I thought his passing was limited given his deep position and the constant hounding of 3 to 4 Arsenal players in our half, yet his defending was nothing better than just being another body in the way.

Guest BooBoo

Said 3 months ago, Cabaye and Tiote can't play together, they are getting worse not better together.

There's little sense of an understanding between them, despite the gubbons spouted by the commentators tonight. Every game it's like the first time they've plated together.

Guest neesy111

Said 3 months ago, Cabaye and Tiote can't play together, they are getting worse not better together.

There's little sense of an understanding between them, despite the gubbons spouted by the commentators tonight. Every game it's like the first time they've plated together.

If anything Tiote looked the more of a footballer tonight.