Yohan Cabaye retires

Guest bimpy474

Gonna make a prediction - Cabaye will make the bench, we'll bring him on at 2-0 down, still lose and he'll get injured again.

Obviously you're not a chuckle brother.

Looking forward to having him back. I think he's suffered more from the tactics rather than being out of form.

Still angry we didn't seem too fussed about keeping Guthrie (mutual or not) as he was a perfect understudy, would have played nearly every game this season.

He's certainly nothing like anita and bigi but would work well with them. Would allow Marv to play upfield.

Still, it's all irrelevant. Just thought he was a good midfielder and for any normal club would add nicely to their depth.

He would have been a good option TBF. At the time I wasn't sad to see him go though.

So great that he's at least available for selection again  :smug:

Aye I can't wait for him to get ripped apart on here again like he was before he got injured.

TBH I think he was carrying that injury for a long time before he got injured and this led to some under par performances. Think he'll be grand after a few games.

Guest icemanblue

I'm not so bothered about this one because we wasn't going to buy a midfielder, but if he says the same thing when Taylor is back then i'm going to be pissed :lol:

Stop this, please.