Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Neesy, what exactly do you expect players to say?

It's the 2nd interview he's done this week with them, he's sounding like a media whore.

He's club captain and we're in a relegation scrap. Of course he's going to be interviewed :lol:

It's the 2nd interview he's done this week with them, he's sounding like a media whore.

He's club captain and we're in a relegation scrap. Of course he's going to be interviewed :lol:

No Les, he's just whoring himself out. Like some sort of cheep, err, whore.

Guest neesy111

Club Captain, what the fuck are you on about?

Coloccini is club captain and Cabaye is no captain or leader on recent performances.

Coloccini is club captain ffs.

Yup and he's put in a great shift in recent weeks hasn't he?

Either way, over the last few games Cabaye has been captain.

Guest neesy111

Coloccini is club captain ffs.

Yup and he's put in a great shift in recent weeks hasn't he?

Either way, over the last few games Cabaye has been captain.

Like the great captain Cabaye has been when he led us to a 9-1 aggregate score in our last 2 home games?

Also Colo was captain last Saturday, so if it's anyone taking a lead it should be him.

United fans have chanted “Don’t sell Cabaye” all season during Toon matches and, while the French international will be a sought-after talent this summer, he is keen to get the message out that he only sees his future in a Newcastle shirt.

Has this ever actually happened?  I'm starting to think the chronicle are following a different Newcastle United to the rest of us.

:lol:

You realise they speak to the player once and then the paper string it out and make more than one article out of it most of the time.

You realise they speak to the player once and then the paper string it out and make more than one article out of it most of the time.

This.

Am I being whooshed here? We have been singing the 'Dont sell Cabaye' song all season...

Exactly, that's why I was laughing. Can only assume people don't realise the tune.

I know it's probably in their contracts to engage the media and in the best interests of the club and all that jazz, but I'd rather they spent time f***ing training and working on other games then pissing about with stuff for the Journal and the fucking Chronicle

For every person like this, there's one who will complain if players remain silent through difficult times. They simply can't win.

Indeed

Am I being whooshed here? We have been singing the 'Dont sell Cabaye' song all season...

I haven't been to a game this season, it's been watching on the internet or on chinese tv with the sound down :D  On my dodgy laptop I can barely hear the crowd, I thought it was 'Yohan Cabaye'  :blush: