Yohan Cabaye retires

Optimistic Nut

Guest Flatline

The more I think about it, the more I cant help thinking this is a fucking amazing deal. EXCACTLY the kind of signings we should make.

International  - check

Cheap  - check

proven quality - check.

We cant afford to splash half our budget on a 15 mill player and then have him being a dud, we have to spread the risk a bit.

Worked with Tiote, hopefully it will work with ben arfa and this lad.

5ish mill french international Champions league players is in my view the ticket back into top 6-7.

We cant sign equal players from england, anyone with a british passport and in the starting 11 seems to be worth 20 mill these days :lol:

I like the way the player seems to have handled the move - no histrionics, no will-I-won't-I's or publicly using our interest to entice other clubs. It looks like he gave the club an early answer and has stuck to it.

First impression - decent guy.

Yeh, glad to have him on board. He wants to be here, and as you say - no fuss.

What's more he looks a very decent player as well.

Agreed, not like these f***ing africans out for a payday.  Looking back at colonial times, the only things these monkeys understood was a bullet. These days, seems to be money :lol:

Bye.

Guest Flatline

I like the way the player seems to have handled the move - no histrionics, no will-I-won't-I's or publicly using our interest to entice other clubs. It looks like he gave the club an early answer and has stuck to it.

Agreed, not like these f***ing africans out for a payday.  Looking back at colonial times, the only things these monkeys understood was a bullet. These days, seems to be money :lol:

Bye.

Sorry, bit early for racist jokes. Deleted it! Was written in a rage as he is not coming!

Bye.

Sorry, bit early for racist jokes. Deleted it! Was written in a rage as he is not coming!

Yeah, too early. Tell it again later when it's 100 years ago.

Bye.

Boy that came out of nowhere, was enjoying a nice read of the forum up to then :(

Stifler is checking direct flights as we speak

Dude I think you better post an immediate apology thread otherwise I suspect one of the Admin will consider banning you when they wake up, and the usual term is life for racism.

Guest Flatline

Yeah well was a tasteless joke I know, tried editing it but someone already quoted me on it so thats that I guess.

Im not a racist though, was silly and I do apologize :\

Yeah well was a tasteless joke I know, tried editing it but someone already quoted me on it so thats that I guess.

Im not a racist though, was silly and I do apologize :\

I'm not racist, I've got a friend who is black.

Bye.

Boy that came out of nowhere, was enjoying a nice read of the forum up to then :(

See a ban on the way  :icon_rr: