Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Is he not the agent that Carroll ditched and started bitching about him, and claimed he knew something unsavoury about someone else in football? I've not seen his Twitter, are his predictions regular? Is it not the same as a newspaper in that sooner or later, you're bound to get one or two right?

"@nufcfans

Development: Sky Italia are now reporting that Galatasary have signed #nufc striker Demba Ba for a fee of 11 million.."

Thoughts?

I would be absolutely disgusted in him if it was true. Fucking Turkey??

"@nufcfans

Development: Sky Italia are now reporting that Galatasary have signed #nufc striker Demba Ba for a fee of 11 million.."

Thoughts?

Not often I can revel in being a stepping stone club, but in this case I'm chuffed and enormously proud to see one of our players get a shot at a big club like Gala.

No idea, I'm sitting at my desk in Holland and saw that pop up on my twitter account. Not one to jump at what @nufcfans say, but if their quoting Sky Italia there could be something in it..

Anyone seen another source? Can't see anything on google news yet

Guest Roger Kint

nufcfans :lol:

Frightening to think the nufcfans/Braindead Twitter Lies thread combo gets serious replies on here :lol:

Reading poorly translated Turkish sites about it.

As far as i can make out Galatasarays sports co-ordinator Bulent Tulun's been quoted saying the deal is mostly agreed, minor contract issues to sort & will be announced on 20th-21st June.

Quite a few claiming that anyway.

Reading poorly translated Turkish sites about it.

As far as i can make out Galatasarays sports co-ordinator Bulent Tulun's been quoted saying the deal is mostly agreed, minor contract issues to sort & will be announced on 20th-21st June.

Quite a few claiming that anyway.

He said something very similar about Berbatov about a month ago.