Twitter nonsense

Thespence

33 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Lineker and Michael Cox having a

polite barny about Mark Noble

Lineker wasn’t worried about being respectful when he tweeted laughing at us signing Chris Wood

Guest HTT II

He’s always been a decent player, but just average in that sense of player if that makes sense, especially towards the end of his career when we started producing more technical players.

Looks like an exaggeration, 25m is the total success-based bonus, not just for one Premier league win

As per a report by Football Insider, the initial cost for Manchester City is believed to be £75 million with a further £25 million attached as success-based incentives.

These incentives would typically cover aspects such as Premier League title wins, Champions League wins, as well as overall appearances made by Jack Grealish at Manchester City during his time with the club.

11 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I’d be very surprised if Liverpool don’t have or didn’t have similar clauses in the likes of Mane & Van Dijk’s.

Most do I would imagine.

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Should do what they do in Spain, basically offer the Villa players millions if they win.

Didn't man utd want 12m for lingard if we stayed up.. its crazy

Just now, Manxst said:

Jesus. :lol:

Given how well Fraser did the 6 weeks after the window ended there’s no guarantees we’d have went on the run that we did straight away.

Just now, NE27 said:

Have I missed his point? Genuine question btw.

He’s trying to say that previous owners didn’t do this (as he allegedly couldn’t find any pictures), and so is presumably suggesting that the current owners must be using the walkabout as a photo opportunity for nefarious (sportswashing) purposes…