Twitter nonsense

Thespence

they bought the wrong club man. 

its like buying celtic.

huge and invincible domestically... but thats it.

no regular competition at home so they never really achieve in europe.

you can throw huge amounts of money at the best players in the world but they soon get bored of winning domestic doubles and trebles and then want out.

16 hours ago, huss9 said:

its like buying celtic.

you can throw huge amounts of money at the best players in the world but they soon get bored of winning domestic doubles and trebles and then want out.

I agree, but I'd be thinking, they were likely miles ahead of everyone before the super league news broke officially, they were probably daft and naive like Real Madrid etc, Barca, they will all have been thinking they were onto a winner had they pulled that shit off, now, it's time to rethink their greed I guess.

17 hours ago, huss9 said:

its like buying celtic.

One of the reasons they bought PSG was to win Platini's support for the world cup via pressure from Sarkozy.

16 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

Looks like Mick Lowes was on the lash last night. 

Just had a look at his twitter, what a doylum :lol:

He has to be canny pissed like or maybe hacked. He started an argument with Alex Hurst then it just gets worse telling fans to shut the fuck up, calling people cunts. Comes across as a really horrible person actually 

1 hour ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Just had a look at his twitter, what a doylum :lol:

He has to be canny pissed like or maybe hacked. He started an argument with Alex Hurst then it just gets worse telling fans to shut the fuck up, calling people cunts. Comes across as a really horrible person actually 

I know someone who worked with him at Metro way back when, who holds a similar opinion.

2 minutes ago, gdm said:

sad to see anyone having a meltdown and the subsequent pile on 

They're is a right weird group on twitter who basically bully everyone and anyone. The same lot yesterday were going on that gallowgate shots podcast. Don't really watch it but the grief just seemed to come from nowhere then about 20 of them started with it. Must have canny sad lives themselves like

5 minutes ago, jack j said:

They're is a right weird group on twitter who basically bully everyone and anyone. The same lot yesterday were going on that gallowgate shots podcast. Don't really watch it but the grief just seemed to come from nowhere then about 20 of them started with it. Must have canny sad lives themselves like

What happened on the gallowgate shots podcast? 

I'm a regular watcher and didn't see anything.

3 minutes ago, STM said:

What happened on the gallowgate shots podcast? 

I'm a regular watcher and didn't see anything.

Nowt happened on it. But just a few on twitter yesterday took to name calling that Kris about summit that happened with that solicitor lass. Resulted in him putting his account on private

It's the same mob who spend all their time basically online bullying people

Sad as fuck

Never liked Mick Lowes. Even in the very limited experience I have of him, he seemed like a massive prick. Propping up the bar in Shearer's, calling the Ashley Out campaign pathetic, then refusing to get up and go to his taxi until it parked on the nearest side of the road.

38 minutes ago, jack j said:

Pretty sure that Keith guy was taking the piss out of that kid who was the Sunderland mascot.

Absolute no fucking need like.

1 hour ago, Stifler said:

Pretty sure that Keith guy was taking the piss out of that kid who was the Sunderland mascot.

Absolute no fucking need like.

An adult taking the piss out a wee kid. Says everything about that Keith guy 

1 hour ago, Kid Icarus said:

Never liked Mick Lowes. Even in the very limited experience I have of him, he seemed like a massive prick. Propping up the bar in Shearer's, calling the Ashley Out campaign pathetic, then refusing to get up and go to his taxi until it parked on the nearest side of the road.

He was a cunt on commentary too. Incredibly arrogant. Similar to that Irish cunt Alan whatshisname who used to do five live.