Twitter nonsense

Thespence

And if Bendtner is the answer as some seem to be suggesting, I shudder to think what the question is. #NUFC

Yes. Some fans are interested, not the club.

Or not.

Based solely on that quote - yes. But we'll see.

Douglas' tweets tonight definitely suggest that some development (probably minor) on Bendtner will be in the Journal tomorrow.

I liked this tweet

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@

@SkirgeyMKII I'll ask if they'll do anything for ST holders Skirgey. Cracking avatar, by the way!

31 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

my response

SkirgeyMKII Kris me

@MsiDouglas cheers Mark cud u ask about carers packages/season tickets? my avarar is a non legal action non lee_ryder one lol

37 minutes ago Favorite Reply Delete

Bendtners not lacking in self-belief anyway:

Nicklas Bendtner scores 10 out of 9 in confidence test

Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner has proved his extreme self-confidence far greater than that of your average egoist by getting a score off the scale in a self-confidence test.

The 23-year-old has made several comments in the media over the years highlighting his belief in himself and many have suggested that his confidence borders on arrogance.

He claimed earlier this season that, when fully fit, he should always be in the Arsenal starting line-up, and famously told all and sundry that he was going to win the Golden Boot at last year's World Cup.

Recently, Arsenal use psychological tests to determine their players' mental abilities in relation to their footballing qualities and Bendtner is certainly not lacking in one area.

Psychologist Jacques Crevoisier, interviewed by Swedish magazine Offside, said: "One of the categories is called 'self perceived competence,' i.e. how good the player himself thinks he is. On a scale up to 9, Bendtner got 10!

"We have never seen that before. (Assistant manager) Pat Rice was sitting next to me and couldn't stop laughing.

http://www.insideworldsoccer.com/2011/02/nicklas-bendtner-scores-10-out-of-9-in.html

Enrique to the bin dippers is a done deal, according to - you guessed it - Twitter!

:troll:

Good. Can't wait to see it up on the official site in the morning, just to have it out of the way and move forward. Like I  have been for the past 2 months.

OllieHoltMirror Oliver Holt

Spurs still chasing Samba but only offering player exchange with Bassong going to Blackburn.

Levy doing his thing.

Being a tightfisted c***?

One of the best chairmen around.

Aye & aye.