Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Would have Harper here for a few more years as long as it's 3rd choice and he could do a bit of coaching too, seems an intelligent bloke and has studied the ref course etc so might be useful to have about.

I'd rather he took up refereeing full time personally.

Podolski has fallen out with folk at Koln after they stripped him of the captaincy so it's not impossible that he'd leave... then I remember who we are

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/bd/DFBTriangles.svg/530px-DFBTriangles.svg.png

If we do sign Podolski we'll need to tape this onto his shirt to trick him into playing well.

:lol: I was just about to post something similar.

Guest pont-toon

same fella that outed the enrique to liverpool on twitter on weds night is saying liverpool have now moved for gary cahill. It fits with their buy british transfer policy but fuck me wheres all the dosh coming from?

same fella that outed the enrique to liverpool on twitter on weds night is saying liverpool have now moved for gary cahill. It fits with their buy british transfer policy but fuck me wheres all the dosh coming from?

I've been saying they need a quality centre half as well. The bastards, imagine strengthening areas of your squad that actually need strengthening.

Odd, Comolli (or however you spell it) said Enrique was their last signing

they do need a cb mind

Looting

It's called investment. It's no surprise our fans see it as an alien concept.

same fella that outed the enrique to liverpool on twitter on weds night is saying liverpool have now moved for gary cahill. It fits with their buy british transfer policy but f*** me wheres all the dosh coming from?

Don't think they'll move for anyone as significant as that now. Comolli reckoned no more incomings after Enrique.

Think I'll take that back:

dalejohnsonESPN Dale Johnson

I can confirm that Liverpool have offered £12m, plus David Ngog, for Bolton's Gary Cahill. Never interested in Dann.

What a shit offer btw.

Plenty of it under Souness, It's no surprise our fans have buried the word deep, deep into the back of their minds  :colo:

Guest pont-toon

same fella that outed the enrique to liverpool on twitter on weds night is saying liverpool have now moved for gary cahill. It fits with their buy british transfer policy but f*** me wheres all the dosh coming from?

i hadnt realised their owners were so wealthy tbh

So you would have paid £20 for Henderson and £35 for Carroll? That's not investment, but waste of money..Cahill on the other hand might be worth the money..

They're not wealthy but they're smart to know that they need to qualify for the CL. If they don't then they're fucked long-term.

God wish we had owners with forsight

Really? Fuck, man...I just wish they had foreskins. :dontknow:

They're not wealthy but they're smart to know that they need to qualify for the CL. If they don't then they're fucked long-term.

God wish we had owners with forsight

Really? Fuck, man...I just wish they had foreskins. :dontknow:

:penis:

Guest pont-toon

A Bristol City fan says on another forum that there's a rumour doing the rounds that we've agreed a deal to sign Nicky Maynard

being tweeted to fuck in the last 10 mins !!

He's not bad is Maynard, top class dunno though.

Scored a belter against us in the Championship I seem to remember. Would fit the bill I'd say - affordable, young, pacy, bit of flair to his game - and tbh, I'd rather spend £5 million on Maynard than 8 million euros on that Maiga guy who was mooted around earlier.