Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Thing really is, Everton have put them self in a peculiar position where they got players on quite good wages. Wich makes transfers into the club quite difficult. They have stagnated at the top of their bracket for some time. And haven't really developed in the past few years. And we are, as many have seen allready, started bursting into the scene. Could see quite a few players wanting to be a part of it.

This has come from some bell end tweeting that he's seen Baines "walk into the Sports Direct Arena" by the way, then all of the wanabee ITK's re-hashing it minutes later.

EPLTransferITK EPLTransferITK

Leighton Baines is in Newcastle for contract talks. #EFC #NUFC #EPL

96 followers.

TransferNewsOfficial

@SkySportsAndy

Football Insider on Transfer News.Working behind the scenes at SkySports since June 2009. Hope you enjoy my Tweets...Happy Tweeting! :)

Europe

TransferNewsOfficial @SkySportsAndy  Reply  Retweet  Favorite · Open

Sky Sources understand that #NUFC have made a bid of £5 million for #CFC defender Alex. #SSN #transfernews

Tevez to QPR" trending  :lol:

the sad thing is I can see it being a minor possibility

utter waste of talent him

Don't him and Hughes have the same agent?

Aye, that smug looking w*****.

Nedum Onuoha linked to QPR too, guess who his agent is.  Hughes and Kia are as bent as a nine bob note.

Joorabchian isn't a licensed agent as far as I know (which isn't far :) ) so he gets around that by being an 'advisor' or 'media consultant'.  His other clients include Tevez (linked to QPR) and Alex (linked to QPR).  I can't stand the guy, he's a lot of what's wrong with modern football, just keeps trying to move his players along every few seasons to keep the commission rolling in.

Guest Roger Kint

Joorabchian will be on Keys & Gray's talkSPORT show today, should be interesting.

He is on tomorrow so not as interesting :D

Guest Roger Kint

Oh right, thats what they were saying yesterday but I guess things change. Still giving it a listen though.

He has been called to an important meeting apparently so its put back.