Twitter nonsense

Thespence

Personally I'd love to see the guy here. This transfer window waiting is killing me..

Seriously why?

I think he'd blossom when given a lot of 1st team football. Could suit our play quite well imo.

Guest bimpy474

Personally I'd love to see the guy here. This transfer window waiting is killing me..

Seriously why?

I think he'd blossom when given a lot of 1st team football. Could suit our play quite well imo.

And tbf he's been played wide left or right a hell of lot, played regularly through the middle he could be great, its his work rate that gives me doubts though.

TalkoftheToon2 TalkoftheToon2

Nicklas Bendtner to #NUFC talk-of-the-toon.com

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Never going to happen..

rather resign Kuqi than that bag of shit.

I think Bendtner is seriously over-rated on here. Shows glimpses of brilliance at times but he'd be worse here than he is in a team like Arsenal ffs.

Couldn't disagree more.

Seriously why?

And tbf he's been played wide left or right a hell of lot, played regularly through the middle he could be great, its his work rate that gives me doubts though.

So not the fact that he misses from 3 yards out that gives you doubts? He's a white Shola ffs man

Seriously why?

So not the fact that he misses from 3 yards out that gives you doubts? He's a white Shola ffs man

Don't have kids.

Seriously why?

But with a suspect attitude.