Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

I reckon he will outscore Carroll this season, if he stays fit like. Once he gets one I think he'll go on a decent little run. Hopefully it starts on Sunday :thup: .

I'll go a quid with you.

Every goal Ba scores more than Carroll and I'll make it a quid a goal. You can give me a quid for every goal Carroll finishes ahead. (prem only)

£9 down at the moment. ;)

I reckon he will outscore Carroll this season, if he stays fit like. Once he gets one I think he'll go on a decent little run. Hopefully it starts on Sunday :thup: .

I'll go a quid with you.

Every goal Ba scores more than Carroll and I'll make it a quid a goal. You can give me a quid for every goal Carroll finishes ahead. (prem only)

£9 down at the moment. ;)

is that including the pint i owe ?

As said in the other thread, It's posts like that which annoy me and I get into 'debates' but the get out clause of 'well he was at the time' after a game and a half worth of football is trotted out.

It's annoying for two reasons, first the fact that some seem desperate for things to go wrong so they can complain about it (a lot more frequent under this ownership), the second is we as a group of fans look like a bunch of mongs. This must be the busiest Newcastle forum of the lot so It's embarrassing thinking other fans will look for for Newcastle reactions and views then see nonsense like that and assume It's the general view.

while i agree with the sentiment. people are stupid, there's no escaping it.

Demba Ba makes me look like Lionel Messi.

he is absolutely fucking Gash.

Haha Demba Demba..son of Ally Pardew..this happens when you pick the penny off the floor and use it to buy your dinner..doesn't taste nice does it Alan haha? Alan is lucky man..Hatem returns soon..the prince of St James Park will arrive on the money..but it won't be a penny...more billion lol.

:lol: :lol:

Demba Ba makes me look like Lionel Messi.

he is absolutely f***ing Gash.

Haha Demba Demba..son of Ally Pardew..this happens when you pick the penny off the floor and use it to buy your dinner..doesn't taste nice does it Alan haha? Alan is lucky man..Hatem returns soon..the prince of St James Park will arrive on the money..but it won't be a penny...more billion lol.

:lol: :lol:

:lol:

I think it's a bit pathetic dragging old posts up tbh.

People make rash opinions. Opinions change. So what.

Those posts are an absolute joke. Calling a player worse than shite after 100 minutes of football is utterly pathetic and deserves highlighting.

There's probably plenty more too. Amazing.

Exactly. It's one thing 'doubting' a player when he's signed, but these kind of over the top attention seeking posts are just worthless to N-O, and should be highlighted. The man should be stoned. Well, maybe not stoned, but, told he's shit. Or something.

Internet rules:

1. Never, EVER, change your opinion on ANYTHING. It is a sign of weakness which your enemies will undoubtedly exploit. Far better to doggedly stick to your guns even in the face of overwhelming evidence against your aforementioned opinion.

Internet rules:

1. Never, EVER, change your opinion on ANYTHING. It is a sign of weakness which your enemies will undoubtedly exploit. Far better to doggedly stick to your guns even in the face of overwhelming evidence against your aforementioned opinion.

This is shite. The problem is trotting out bullshit opinions based upon sweet FA. If they think he's shite, have some basis/reasoning. They had none.

They could've been right for all I care, but their original opinions were still baseless nonsense.

Internet rules:

This is shite. The problem is trotting out bullshit opinions based upon sweet FA. If they think he's shite, have some basis/reasoning. They had none.

They could've been right for all I care, but their original opinions were still baseless nonsense.

Was taking the piss... ???

More people should hold their hands up and admit they got things/have been proved wrong. 

See you have Ujpest comments which when so extreme are likely to get bumped and him getting a bit of stick.

More sensible post from someone who had doubts, have since changed their mind but what they initially said was correct and they aren't going to get stick because they didn't go batshit mental with their opinion:

Far too early to come to that kind of conclusion. He's been pap so far, but hopefully he picks up soon.

Imo :dontknow:

Internet rules:

More people should hold their hands up and admit they got things/have been proved wrong.

This is closer to it IMO. I think the odd self congratulating post is ok if you've called something right. Dredging up other peoples posts to make them look daft is a bit silly though I think,unless they're over the top arrogant.

Anyway, having an opinion that turns out to be wrong is one thing. Those posts are something else.

Like Cajun said, it just backs up the stereotypes about Newcastle fans. Only other forum I see the same kind of shite is on RTG, which says a lot.

Internet rules:

This is closer to it IMO. I think the odd self congratulating post is ok if you've called something right. Dredging up other peoples posts to make them look daft is a bit silly though I think,unless they're over the top arrogant/blatantly rewriting history.