Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Internet rules:

1. Never, EVER, change your opinion on ANYTHING. It is a sign of weakness which your enemies will undoubtedly exploit. Far better to doggedly stick to your guns even in the face of overwhelming evidence against your aforementioned opinion.

This is shite. The problem is trotting out bullshit opinions based upon sweet FA. If they think he's shite, have some basis/reasoning. They had none.

They could've been right for all I care, but their original opinions were still baseless nonsense.

Was taking the piss... ???

More people should hold their hands up and admit they got things/have been proved wrong. 

I agree, I'm just disillusioned with sharing opinions on the internet and hoping that there are some sensible fuckers to converse with. Blame that hatem wanker. The Internet is full of cunts, I'm off to go kick a bin.

Pardew says he wants Demba Ba to be a 20-goals-a-year striker.

He said: “It is a realistic target, because I think we have games coming up now when he can add to his tally. I just think he has been outstanding. Probably, with Tim Krul and Coloccini, our best player this year.

“Even last week, we lose Dan Gosling and I ask him [ba] to go in centre midfield, in a hard position, and he did that brilliantly. He is just one of those players, just good at everything he does.

"His two finishes!. That first goal, if that’s Dennis Bergkamp, it probably gets played every day on Sky! It was a class finish, every bit as good as Van Persie’s [for Arsenal against Everton last weekend].”

:indi:

I remember the first goal he scored he placed his forehead upon the grass, thought he was injured.

not just me then.

:lol:

Same. Knees gone.

I too thought this. He looked absolutely knackered!

As said in the other thread, It's posts like that which annoy me and I get into 'debates' but the get out clause of 'well he was at the time' after a game and a half worth of football is trotted out.

It's annoying for two reasons, first the fact that some seem desperate for things to go wrong so they can complain about it (a lot more frequent under this ownership), the second is we as a group of fans look like a bunch of mongs. This must be the busiest Newcastle forum of the lot so It's embarrassing thinking other fans will look for for Newcastle reactions and views then see nonsense like that and assume It's the general view.

I think it's a bit pathetic dragging old posts up tbh.

People make rash opinions. Opinions change. So what.

Those posts are an absolute joke. Calling a player worse than shite after 100 minutes of football is utterly pathetic and deserves highlighting.

There's probably plenty more too. Amazing.

Exactly. It's one thing 'doubting' a player when he's signed, but these kind of over the top attention seeking posts are just worthless to N-O, and should be highlighted. The man should be stoned. Well, maybe not stoned, but, told he's shit. Or something.

Internet rules:

1. Never, EVER, change your opinion on ANYTHING. It is a sign of weakness which your enemies will undoubtedly exploit. Far better to doggedly stick to your guns even in the face of overwhelming evidence against your aforementioned opinion.

This is shite. The problem is trotting out bullshit opinions based upon sweet FA. If they think he's shite, have some basis/reasoning. They had none.

They could've been right for all I care, but their original opinions were still baseless nonsense.

:smitten:

I got/get dog's abuse for quoting these ridiculous posts but, invariably, these attention-seeking posts get what they deserve. It's all very well for the Mods to call it 'small time'...

Signing of the year at skysports.com

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11096/7373832/Signing-of-the-year

Fully deserved in my opinion. He has everything we asked for and seems to be an ambitious character as well. Excellent movement, efficient, superb finisher, good header, strong, reasonably quick and he can even run at people. You don't get that on a free often.

I remember the first goal he scored he placed his forehead upon the grass, thought he was injured.

not just me then.

Same. Knees gone.

Lol yeah i turned to my mate and said oh f**k he's done himself in that's him out for a while.

Is he saying a prayer or something when he does this? sorry if it's a daft question like but i really don't know why he does it

Guest Haris Vuckic

I thought he was f***ed as well. Does anyone else really like that goal celebration now? It might be because I've seen it loads like! Think it looks really calm and assured.

It's nice and alternative, screw making little hearts with my hands, I'm praising Allah BITCHEZ!

not just me then.

Same. Knees gone.

Lol yeah i turned to my mate and said oh f**k he's done himself in that's him out for a while.

Is he saying a prayer or something when he does this? sorry if it's a daft question like but i really don't know why he does

it

Yup Muslims do that as a way of thanking God after they get/done something good