Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

May have been lied to to make me feel bad but I was told it all stemmed from the 1990 car crash?

In June 1990, while in Italy to watch the World Cup, Redknapp was involved in a car crash along with Michael Sinclair, the chairman of York City, Fred Whitehouse, the chairman of Aston Villa and Bournemouth's managing director Brian Tiler, who died along with four other people. Travelling through Latina, south of Rome, in a minibus which was in a collision with a car driven by several Italian soldiers, their vehicle was flipped onto its roof and skidded fifty yards along the road. Redknapp was doused in petrol and pulled clear of the accident by Sinclair. Redknapp suffered a fractured skull, a broken nose, cracked ribs and a gash in his left leg. Ambulance services arriving at the scene believed him dead and placed a blanket over his head. Unconscious for two days Redknapp was flown home two weeks later in a special air ambulance paid for by AFC Bournemouth

If that's true I feel like a dick about my Robocop post.  :embarrassed:

Guest Roger Kint

So that's acknowledging there is one?

No they arent. If there was surely they wouldnt have a choice would they?

Guest Chubby Jason

May have been lied to to make me feel bad but I was told it all stemmed from the 1990 car crash?

In June 1990, while in Italy to watch the World Cup, Redknapp was involved in a car crash along with Michael Sinclair, the chairman of York City, Fred Whitehouse, the chairman of Aston Villa and Bournemouth's managing director Brian Tiler, who died along with four other people. Travelling through Latina, south of Rome, in a minibus which was in a collision with a car driven by several Italian soldiers, their vehicle was flipped onto its roof and skidded fifty yards along the road. Redknapp was doused in petrol and pulled clear of the accident by Sinclair. Redknapp suffered a fractured skull, a broken nose, cracked ribs and a gash in his left leg. Ambulance services arriving at the scene believed him dead and placed a blanket over his head. Unconscious for two days Redknapp was flown home two weeks later in a special air ambulance paid for by AFC Bournemouth

Your move creep.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Your move creep.

:lol: :lol:

Full of MEMEs today!

Seems like that classic 6 month thing people always talk about from the media. Team outside top 5 have a decent player? talk up a move to man u/chelsea/tottenham/arsenal/liverpool. We've seen it just this season already with Ba, Tiote, Krul and Coloccini. Last season it was Carroll and Enrique.

Not just us either, same with all the other clubs in and around us except with us there is always the concern than everyone is for sale.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Oh that is just Vintage Ronaldo.

:lol: :lol:

http://www.wwe.com/f/imagecache/686x384_scale_plain/talent/bio/2011/03/bio-michaelcole.jpg

Lowes and Anderson have just sold him to about 5 teams on Radio Newcastle

What they say? have to say i really can't stand those two? John Anderson the last time i had to listen to a game (may have been Blackburn in the cup last time) is so miserable and consistently says things like "he's never been a player" etc

Sky Sports Mobile

#Newcastle say they have no intention of allowing Demba Ba to leave following news of the release-clause in his contract #TOON #NUFC #BA

And just how would they do that if 1) He actually has a clause, 2) Someone activates the clause and 3) Ba accepts contract offer from bidding club?

http://www.football365.com/newcastle-united/7416253/Magpies-have-no-fears-over-Ba

The Magpies, as is their policy on players' contracts, have declined to comment on reports an offer of up to £10million could prise the Senegal international out of the club.

However, it is understood the 26-year-old is happy with his lot less than seven months into his career with Alan Pardew's side, and the Newcastle hierarchy, while less than impressed with the rumours, remain relaxed about the situation.