Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest bimpy474

Recognition  :snod:

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/56495000/jpg/_56495193_56495192.jpg

Magedia.

Going to go ape on RTG if they see that.

Absolutely. He wasn't so much a thorn in the defense today, but his assistance to the midfield when Cabaye went off was invaluable. This new role that Pardew has shaped for him is paying dividends to both the player and the team. He's a real team player - really useful when he drops deep.

You've got to imagine that the bloke's buzzing his tits off at this club; same goes for all the signings. It was great in the promotion season, and most of the time last, but the work ethic and team spirit of this current squad is some of the best i've ever seen.

Guest hatem garrincha

Followers of African international football: Will our hattrick hero destroyer be starting for Senegal in both games against Guinea and Cote d'Ivoire, do we think?

Senegal play in 4-4-2. Niang is the captain and the first starter upfront. The second striker place is in balance between Cisse, Sow and Ba.

Followers of African international football: Will our hattrick hero destroyer be starting for Senegal in both games against Guinea and Cote d'Ivoire, do we think?

Senegal play in 4-4-2. Niang is the captain and the first starter upfront. The second striker place is in balance between Cisse, Sow and Ba.

I have 0 knowledge of this Niang fellah, but a little research shows me he's 32 and plays in Qatar. Surely those other options are a significant step up from Niang?

Guest hatem garrincha

Mamadou Niang (ex Marseille) played with Fenerbahce before his arrival to Qatar after tricked games scandals in Turkey.

You're right, his career is behind him now but he is still a big star in Senegal.

I have 0 knowledge of this Niang fellah, but a little research shows me he's 32 and plays in Qatar. Surely those other options are a significant step up from Niang?

He's also probably the biggest cunt in the known universe.

He's also probably the biggest cunt in the known universe.

Wikipedia to the rescue...

On 19 October 2011, at the 2011 AFC Champions League Semi-final match against Suwon Samsung Bluewings, he scored a controversial second goal for his team, not returning the ball to the opponent team which had kicked the ball out deliberately due to an injury situation. While Suwon players were standing off-guard expecting to have possession back, Niang ran straight to the opponent's side and found the net easily. The goal induced an intrusion of a home fan and a huge melee of both players and bench.[9] He then got himself sent-off in injury time for kicking the ball away when he was flagged offside, receiving another yellow card in addition to his previous, meaning he could not participate in the second leg in Doha.[10]

I guess this is a cause of your opinion...

Guest sydneycove

He's also probably the biggest c*** in the known universe.

Wikipedia to the rescue...

On 19 October 2011, at the 2011 AFC Champions League Semi-final match against Suwon Samsung Bluewings, he scored a controversial second goal for his team, not returning the ball to the opponent team which had kicked the ball out deliberately due to an injury situation. While Suwon players were standing off-guard expecting to have possession back, Niang ran straight to the opponent's side and found the net easily. The goal induced an intrusion of a home fan and a huge melee of both players and bench.[9] He then got himself sent-off in injury time for kicking the ball away when he was flagged offside, receiving another yellow card in addition to his previous, meaning he could not participate in the second leg in Doha.[10]

I guess this is a cause of your opinion...

Then the c*** rolled his way around the stadium in the final. Went down quicker and easier than a hooker who needs a fix. Absolutely disgusting. Felt very sorry for Jeonbuk who tried to actually play football.

It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in football. 

Would you believe it if I told you that not a single Al Saad player received a ban for any of this? Fucking corrupt AFC showing where it's loyalties lie.

Suwon is like Sunderland to me man, the cunt made me take their side.