Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

at what point do we start worrying about when clubs are gonna come in for him?  :frantic:

Every single player ffs :lol: So tedious, man.

Think it was a tongue in cheek comment ;).

Of course, sorry mrmojo  :thup: Early hours after night out evidently. Point stands in general though.

Going to be a big miss, I actually think he looks a bit clumsy at times on the ball but he gets in some great positions, going to rely on Best and Shola to provide goals and that could be difficult, he will be missing for around 6 weeks like as I would expect Senegal to do well, same as Tiote with Ivory Coast

When do the players get released for the ACN, coz its only a 3 weeks tournament aint it? give em say 2 weeks prep and he's gone for 5 weeks. im sure some slubs ask for a late release of players aswell, so might be lookin at less. dont know much about senegal, but is he not like 3rd choice? if my thinking is right, he could miss 5 games, but if we get a late release we'll have him for QPR and if they dont make the final he will be back for Tottenham. so if were lucky could only miss 3 league games

He wore a short sleeved shirt and gloves today.

What's that all about?

Most heat loss is on the palm and wrist, so it helps with gloves.

Short arms does not have so much to say, as the heat loss on your arms are minimal.

Looks daft anyway :lol:

I actually think it looks good :razz: :laugh:

Got a certain style to it.