Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

http://kumb.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=134811&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=60

Bottom of page 4 onwards from last night, lots of love for Ba, Pardew and our towel antics  :sweetjesus:

Makes me feel slightly guilty of my feeling towards Bassong  :blush:

Ba doesn't speak Geordie so they'll never love him .

Deluded idiots the lot of them up there .Mind you , I can understand their frustration having seen their board sell Carroll cheaply

Another annoying myth.

Stoke's medical team aren't without credit, they have a good line in buying injury prone players on the cheap and keeping them injury free (see Johnathan Woodgate atm).

I am slightly suspicious though that's because these injury prone players don't then have to play against stoke in the league  :whistle:

Guest firetotheworks

Also, has that surfind type song been used for him yet? Y'nah 'bah bah  bah bah baaaaah baaaah ba ba ba bah bah baaaaaah'

Demba Ba: More to come after treble at Stoke

by Lee Ryder, Evening ChronicleNov 1 2011Comments (27) Recommend (1)

DEMBA BA today told the Toon Army that Stoke’s loss is going to be Newcastle United’s gain after flooring the Potters in their own backyard.

The Senegal international dedicated his treble blast to the Geordie fans who made the journey to the Potteries on a cold Monday night and then promised: “There’s more to come.”

Ba has now struck eight times this season and any fears over where the goals were going to come from have now been allayed.

He told the Chronicle today: “Yes, I nearly joined Stoke. I don’t really want to talk about them.

“They made a mistake. They have to move on and stop talking every time I am about to play against them.”

Ba – who got his second hat-trick of his Toon career – was given a rough ride by the home fans in the Britannia Stadium last night after cupping his ear after his first goal.

And he reflected: “The best way to silence them is to score.

“It is the same joy though that I had against Blackburn.

“It was special to score a hat-trick against Blackburn but I enjoy all goals.

“Leon and Gabriel did very well. They gave me some great balls and I thank them for that.”

United are now unbeaten in 10 games and can cement their top three status in the Premier League with a win over Everton on Saturday.

Ba said: “It was a very good night for me and for the club, the team and the fans.

“We just work hard and it gets us results. Nobody needed to cheat.

“That’s why everybody is so pleased with the result.

“I think I am playing at a good level, but I can still get better, this is for sure.

“I will just continue working hard. It’s going to be very tough to stay where we are, but at the moment we are just enjoying it. I am happy for the fans.”

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2011/11/01/demba-ba-more-to-come-after-treble-at-stoke-72703-29696172/#.Tq__J3s0Yuc.twitter#ixzz1cSnvijRr