Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

How long is Demba's contract ? I am near enough 100% sure there will be no buy out in it, MA just won't allow such things any more.

Harry the cunt is worried about us, he will do his best to try and unsettle Demba

He probably isn't, like.

He won't leave in this window. We seriously need to sort the clause thing out for the summer though - if it is there.

Agree. Think the ACN is also helping us this window.

Revision of the terms of his contract needed, and a deserved pay rise - or we won't stand a chance of keeping him in the summer in this blistering form.

What is the source for the possibility of a clause actually existing? Is it really that whining bitch saying he demanded one at West Ham and therefore must have done the same at Newcastle? Shouldn't even be discussing it as a possibility if so...

Can't see Ashley putting a clause in there. Limits the resale value. We'd have just looked at other targets if he'd demanded a release clause

Surely if a release clause does exist it would have been a stipulation of Ba/his agent signing for us..?

Kinda obvious, why on earth would a club insist on a release clause?

I do hope the club can confirm asap that no clause exists because otherwise the droopy faced twat is not going stop

It's fair to assume if he did have a £10mish release clause you would have to question the sanity of any club with £10m to spare not activating it.

As he's going to the ACoN for a month, it would make more sense to have sorted out terms with the player now and fork out the buyout clause figure (assuming there is one) on the last day of the window.  No point in paying wages now for a player who won't be playing for his club side until next month at the earliest.

Talking over terms with his agent may constitute illegal contact but no-one will convince me that it doesn't happen.

regardless they have to agree personal terms don't they? and he's buggering off to ACN so would be hard. Let's just hope he's genuinely very happy and in no hurry to bugger off anywhere. Does seem like an ideal squad for him atm with all the french players, getting loads of service, no competition for being in the squad, no danger of us getting relegated and a medical team managing his knee ok...

...crossing fingers

He won't leave in this window. We seriously need to sort the clause thing out for the summer though - if it is there.

Agree. Think the ACN is also helping us this window.

Revision of the terms of his contract needed, and a deserved pay rise - or we won't stand a chance of keeping him in the summer in this blistering form.

As I've said before, he needs to calm the fuck down. Still, seeing someone like Wilson saying on Twitter that a new contract is more likely than him leaving is calming.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Harry writes for the Sun

Brady writes for the Sun

Brady speculates as he tried to have a clause put in at WHU

Harry reads the Sun

Harry takes it as fact it must have happened at NUFC

Harry tells the media

Guest sicko2ndbest

Listen it is going to take a brave manager to meet his release clause and put him on a huge contract with his knee

He is still a massive gamble that no surgeon in their right mind would sign off

Guest bimpy474

Hope Karren Brady's minge falls out like.

Then i'd stamp on it, i might only have size 6 1/2's but the 13 stone above em will be enough to obilerate that scampi.