Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Has it been confirmed that he has a release clause?  After reading Karen Brady's bitchy piece in the paper the other day i supposed he could do.

How would Karen Brady know all the in's and out's of Demba's contract with Newcastle?

Surely whatever has been agreed between Newcastle and Demba has nothing to do with West Ham as they stopped been his employer as soon as the release clause was activated

Because people talk to each other, i'm sure within football a lot of people will know a lot about players contracts, we ourselves have no doubt used this.

Heres my conspiracy theories,

Newcastle want Tomkins but don't want to pay the money, Brady and West Ham hate MA and NUFC for the Ba deal plus big Sam sticking his rod in, HR has strong links with WH, Targeting BA keeps Spurs fans wanting and thinking they will get a goal scorer, HR will highlight the possibility of a clause for other teams to take advantage of.......all of the above add up to a load of shit stirring and underhand tactics.

Very plausible, and probably the case...

More plausible: Brady makes up release clause and puts it in like a throw away line in an attempt to paint him as a disloyal mercenary and use it to attempt to hide the facts: no 1 they got relegated with him in the side and no 2 they willingly put in a clause which caused them to lose him for nothing 6 months after they spent £7m for him thus showing just how incompetent West Ham as a club is.

Redknapp seizes on this in an attempt to unsettle player and reduce price of Ba because if such a clause existed it would have been activated by now there would be no need to talk about the player in public to unsettle him

Jdc just wrapped it up in one. Redknapp talks almost only shit in the papers, Brady is an embarrassment whose failings with west ham should have been highlighted more. Can't believe they had Ba last season, he scored 7 in 12 and they still went down. Joke of a club

I hope that droopy faced cunt drops dead I really do, horrible horrible bastard.... Yes he was being asked the questions but a lot of managers would say they won't talk about other clubs players, knowing that slimy twat he probably bunged them a wedge to ask him about Demba.

But I think this buy out bollocks rumour came from that other horrible cunt in football Brady the bitter gash.

Just seen the interview on sky and tbh iam blaming the media rep more than Redknapp......

Kept asking Redknapp, supposedly theres a clause in his contract and Redknapp responded with " thats what we hear " and then he came back again with would you be interested in the meeting the clause if its true......

Redknapp responded with "He's off to play in the African Cup of Nations now [for Senegal], so he's going to be away for a month or so so thats a difficult one.

Still a complete w*nker anyways, but the media as usual has a massive part to play in all this, fcking pricks the lot of them.

Seconded. Redknapp is talking about Ba because over the course of the window Redknapp will talk about every single striker in every single league at some point, then Levy will get bored of his bollocks and sign someone good himself without any input.

He will ask them to ask him about Ba before the presser starts, he is that fkn sneaky, I really do hate the cunt... why not just answer

" I won't talk about other clubs players"

he does, he just then goes on to talk about said player for 10 mins anyway

Just seen the interview on sky and tbh iam blaming the media rep more than Redknapp......

Kept asking Redknapp, supposedly theres a clause in his contract and Redknapp responded with " thats what we hear " and then he came back again with would you be interested in the meeting the clause if its true......

Redknapp responded with "He's off to play in the African Cup of Nations now [for Senegal], so he's going to be away for a month or so so thats a difficult one.

Still a complete w*nker anyways, but the media as usual has a massive part to play in all this, fcking pricks the lot of them.

Media dude was probably a Spurs fan, seems a bunch of them are.

"Harry, Harry have you heard Ba might have a release clause! You could get him for Spurs! Please do!"

Every single person I know that supports any other club now wants to sign Ba it's crazy.

How long is Demba's contract ? I am near enough 100% sure there will be no buy out in it, MA just won't allow such things any more.

Harry the cunt is worried about us, he will do his best to try and unsettle Demba

You can tell the manager absolutely loves him too, which can go a long way in keeping a player at a club. Pardew was smiling ear-to-ear as he welcomed Ba off the pitch the other night.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nechronical/jan2012/9/0/demba-ba-with-newcastle-united-boss-alan-pardew-479699661.jpg

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/01/06/caption-competition-demba-ba-and-alan-pardew-72703-30072222/