Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

I've said it all season, hope he fucks off. the release clause shit is boring as fuck and will pop up every window. He could have put speculation to bed so many times and never ever does, and this isnt the first club he's spoken about whilst being on our payroll.

Let him go, put Cisse through the middle and buy someone to play on the left of a front 3.

If he goes to Arsenal he'll spend time on the bench...We'll see how that goes Demba Bra. :lol:

Can you imagine Ba's face being asked by Wenger to play out wide of their front three with Gervinho in centre :fuuu:

Guest hatem garrincha

He said people don't pay their tickets to the game to see a team which produce NOTHING in term of play and rely on long balls from the keeper to the striker.

He also said that if the team plays vs QPR like they play vs City, we'll win.

Guest neesy111

He said people don't pay their tickets to the game to see a team which produce NOTHING in term of play and rely on long balls from the keeper to the striker.

I suspect Pardew won't be happy with those quotes.

If he said the first bit then it's out of line. It's the kind of thing you keep private or take up with the manager in training or whatever. Hatem had issues with Pards back in the day but I think he handled it well.

He's right, on both accounts.

I've said it all season, hope he f***s off. the release clause s*** is boring as f*** and will pop up every window. He could have put speculation to bed so many times and never ever does, and this isnt the first club he's spoken about whilst being on our payroll.

Let him go, put Cisse through the middle and buy someone to play on the left of a front 3.

Agree. But that means we really need a quality player on lw.

Quality backup for cisse is also needed.

Guest hatem garrincha

Despite not saying he wants to leave, he really doesn't help himself when he comments on speculation.

Never says he'll leave, but never says he'll stay either.

Yes that was the atmopshere of the interview.

I'm not disagreeing with him, but it's certainly ironic if he's complained about the style of play when it's pretty much based around him.

The long balls don't suit him, if they are based around him it's hardly his fault.