Demba Ba (now retired)

jdckelly

Guest mimifrench

People payed top notch money to be in top form shouldn't put religion on top of their career. Ramadan is no excuse to not beeing able to run at all. He was s***, had no speed, nor work rate. What's up with him? He was a much better player at West Ham, bet he has been better wherever he has been... When does ramadan end anyway?

Sorry but religion is part of the private life, of course if Ba is doing Ramadan, it will affect his performances on the pitch but he is obliged to do it if he's Muslim...

It is very understandable and NORMAL to put its religion on top of the career, whatever is your wage.

I think faith is more important than money or football...

People payed top notch money to be in top form shouldn't put religion on top of their career. Ramadan is no excuse to not beeing able to run at all. He was s***, had no speed, nor work rate. What's up with him? He was a much better player at West Ham, bet he has been better wherever he has been... When does ramadan end anyway?

Sorry but religion is part of the private life, of course if Ba is doing Ramadan, it will affect his performances on the pitch but he is obliged to do it if he's Muslim...

It is very understandable and NORMAL to put its religion on top of the career, whatever is your wage.

I like you.

How can he not be fit yet, seriously?

And assuming it's not down to lack of fitness, that leaves us with it being an emotional/psychological/confidence issue. Just find it amazing how someone earning more in a week than most do in a year can have "confidence issues".

And assuming it's not down to lack of fitness, that leaves us with it being an emotional/psychological/confidence issue. Just find it amazing how someone earning more in a week than most do in a year can have "confidence issues".

What about his suspect knee?

I'm risking another ban herre but fuck off man, blaming ramadan is nonsense. He is atrocious, absolutely atrocious.

Guest mimifrench

I like you.

Thanks

Getting paid a lot doesn't solve someone's confidence issues.

Anyway, still a bit early to give him much criticism. It's not like we've been dominating teams and creating loads of chances. He was unlucky to come off against Arsenal and not Shola IMO.

What about his suspect knee?

As I said at the start of my sentence:"assuming it's not down to a fitness issue"...

I like you.

Thanks

Thanks.