Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

The only reason that Mevlüt Erdinç is getting a mention is because PSG have signed Gamiero, no other reason at all just 2+2=Toon

Well Douglas himself said the striker was a similar age to Gameiro and had a similar scoring record, as well as being of similar style. Plus all the other little clues.

I think it's a reasonable assumption that it could be him.

Oddly Benzema and Gameiro have similar goal scoring records last season and are a year apart in age? Not that I think it's remotely going to be him. I think we'd probably have to be living in dream land to think it'd be him unfortunately.

Guest elbee909

I'm looking forward to people not just pulling strikers' names out their arses and adding a question mark to them.

I can't believe people are talking about Benzema btw.

Then again will he even get a game next year when we have Neymar and Lukaku?

Not that it would be the only reason as to why there's no chance of us signing Benzema, but don't he and HBA have a history??

Twitter says it's Mario Gomez, for £20m!

No, really. :lol: Fucking loons the lot of them.

I know, us spend £20 on 1 players, they need to go to St Nick's.

£20 would be a hell of a bargain tbf.

For a good player, yes. Not for Gomez. I know he's scored lots of goals this season but, I wouldn't want him anywhere near SJP. Overrated.

Most Bayern fans that I know are hoping he gets sold for that kind of money in order to bring in a new striker.

Twitter says it's Mario Gomez, for £20m!

No, really. :lol: f***ing loons the lot of them.

I know, us spend £20 on 1 players, they need to go to St Nick's.

£20 would be a hell of a bargain tbf.

For a good player, yes. Not for Gomez. I know he's scored lots of goals this season but, I wouldn't want him anywhere near SJP. Overrated.

Most Bayern fans that I know are hoping he gets sold for that kind of money in order to bring in a new striker.

:nope: