Mevlüt Erdinç

Guest sicko2ndbest

No doubt it is Mevlut Erding we're chasing.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@

@TomBarclay_NOTW They're going in with a low bid but will do I reckon. Developments at his club over wkend may have helped...

Not sure if I'm too happy with that tbh. Obviously an upgrade on our current lot, but big enough to be the top striker we dearly need? Not in my opinion.

Guest Antec

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@

@TomBarclay_NOTW They're going in with a low bid but will do I reckon. Developments at his club over wkend may have helped...

Not sure if I'm too happy with that tbh. Obviously an upgrade on our current lot, but big enough to be the top striker we dearly need? Not in my opinion.

Doesn't look much cop on youtube

First comment though :lol:

Welcome to Newcastle!

superfab4arsenal 22 hours ago

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@

Doesn't look much cop on youtube

First comment though :lol:

Welcome to Newcastle!

superfab4arsenal 22 hours ago

Gash?

Signing him and Ba would cost around £8m-£10m?  Would hopefully leave us cash to spend on someone like Zog and it would certainly be an improvement on Ameobi and Lovenkrands FFS  O0

Although I do quite like Lovenkrands, guilty as charged  :sadnod:

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@

Again, why does he have to be so cryptic? :lol:

It's hardly going to scupper the deal if he says, "Newcastle have started with a low bid for Erdinc. PSG buying Gameiro might help the situation".

Guest bimpy474

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@

It's hardly going to scupper the deal if he says, "Newcastle have started with a low bid for Erdinc. PSG buying Gameiro might help the situation".

Douglas replied to someone else that he knows the name and it will emerge in the next 24 hours, like you say is it really going to kill the deal if he says the players name, if he was a woman he would be knobteaser :)

It seems like he places a shot well but has no real power, could find it quite tricky over here if he doesn't have any real power in a shot.

Because the goal keepers in the Premier League are so much better than in France?

It seems like he places a shot well but has no real power, could find it quite tricky over here if he doesn't have any real power in a shot.

Because the goal keepers in the Premier League are so much better than in France?

aye not going to score 25 yard rockets, but he seems strong on the ball

Guest Antec

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@

He won't say because it might hurt paper sales

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@

He's clearly known this for longer than just today though? Sure he could have mentioned it in yesterday or today's paper.

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@

He's clearly known this for longer than just today though? Sure he could have mentioned it in yesterday or today's paper.

They keep things back, they need to sell papers every day

Douglas has a job to sell newspapers, not to give away all the stories on Twitter. It's not in his or his employer's interests to blab, or even to tell the truth if he doesn't know the details. It'll always just be 'in tomorrow's paper'.