Guest sicko2ndbest

@beany74 Iain Archbold

@nufcfans according to wickipedia Melvut Erdinc is a #NUFC player

1 hour ago

@ivorberry phil robson

#nufc astonished !!! according to WIKI erdinc plays for toon at no 9

1 hour ago

http://i.imgur.com/M60R6.gif

probably false but normally when this has happened wiki have changed it rather sharpish once it's popinted out.

means nothing. 

edit: Wiki doesn't change anything.  Anyone can edit any article - this just means the people who normally circle that article like information buzzards either don't care or are asleep.  The length of an edit has been active is irrelevant.  For 9 months, the article on Largemouth Bass had "The largemouth bass is the only fish capable of believing in a god, but it chooses not to." in it. 

means nothing. 

edit: Wiki doesn't change anything.  Anyone can edit any article - this just means the people who normally circle that article like information buzzards either don't care or are asleep.  The length of an edit has been active is irrelevant.  For 9 months, the article on Largemouth Bass had "The largemouth bass is the only fish capable of believing in a god, but it chooses not to." in it. 

aye, but past experience where nufc are concerned and the lies have been changed  on their pretty quick.

You got a prickly arse hiding in them bushes with your laptop? Keep up the good work though pal.

He's a driving instructor, and the test centre is right next door to the training ground in longbenton, though I do think he's extracting the urine...maybe.  :lol:

You got a prickly arse hiding in them bushes with your laptop? Keep up the good work though pal.

He's a driving instructor, and the test centre is right next door to the training ground in longbenton, though I do think he's extracting the urine...maybe.  :lol:

Maybe...:shifty:

I'm sure I've just seen him go into the training ground. No idea what he looks like though so it could in fact have been anyone.

Alreet colin!

Colin is claiming Erdinc is at the training ground for what its worth, which isn't alot.