PLEASE ALL READ - Premier League Fixtures (DON'T POST THEM)

ToonTastic

When does the ACN start and finish? Need to check what games Tiote will be missing, maybe Ba too

January 21 – February 12 [/wiki] Not sure when the countries would be able to claim them as being on international duty from though.

Just looked at Arsenal' fixtures and saw that their Champions League qualifier is up on the Tuesady/Wednesday (Gunners usually play Tues) after the game against us..

So I think that rules out our game with them being on the Sunday or the Monday night game..most probably this game will be the season openner in the 12.45pm timeslot..could end up in the tea time slot too but we could already hear Mr.Whingger whining that his team will need a rest before that qualifier..

mackems match on the other hand, surely noon kick off on the Saturday or Sunday..those SMB will probably rip their season tickets after losingi the match if it ended at 6 pm on the Sunday (booze in hand)

Just looked at Arsenal' fixtures and saw that their Champions League qualifier is up on the Tuesady/Wednesday (Gunners usually play Tues) after the game against us..

So I think that rules out our game with them being on the Sunday or the Monday night game..most probably this game will be the season openner in the 12.45pm timeslot..could end up in the tea time slot too but we could already hear Mr.Whingger whining that his team will need a rest before that qualifier..

mackems match on the other hand, surely noon kick off on the Saturday or Sunday..those SMB will probably rip their season tickets after losingi the match if it ended at 6 pm on the Sunday (booze in hand)

want the arsenal game kept to saturday for work reasons. bound to be the early kick off.

Guest Roger Kint

When does the ACN start and finish? Need to check what games Tiote will be missing, maybe Ba too

January 21 – February 12 [/wiki] Not sure when the countries would be able to claim them as being on international duty from though.

iirc its 7-14 days before it starts at the managers request.

The first rule of the secret VIP members smoking jacket appreciation society section is don't talk about the secret VIP members smoking jacket appreciation society section.

The first rule of the secret VIP members smoking jacket appreciation society section is don't talk about the secret VIP members smoking jacket appreciation society section.

I'm not in it.  :bluestar:

Let me in and I will happily keep silent and deny it's very existence, in similar terms to Hughton with speculation. "The existence of the VIP members forum area is purely speculation".

But surely that's why nobody has replied, if it does indeed exist? People know the rules.

If it does exist, the best way to get in probably wouldn't be by bleeting about it on the open forum like.

But surely that's why nobody has replied, if it does indeed exist? People know the rules.

If it does exist, the best way to get in probably wouldn't be by bleeting about it on the open forum like.

Man it's so easy to wind people up on here. You make a joke about the forum having a VIP members area and a mod comes along and blows the whole thing away.  :laugh:

I didn't honestly think there was one until now.

Didn't Arsenal dick Everton for 6 opening game last season?

season before but Everton and City were in the middle of the Lescott row so Everton were kinda all over the shop

I was away and was going to miss the game completely so for the first (and last) time for an Everton game I kept myself out of the loop until MOTD.

That was a joyous Saturday night.

http://topsecretsocieities.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/black-mass-jpg.jpeg

"Dave, initiate the super death existence ray. This is one situation you can't backtrack out of Stifler. Muhahaha...."

"NEW-CASTLE ONLINE! NEW-CASTLE ONLINE. NEW-CASTLE ONLINE..."

I've heard the new Assassins Creed title is going to abandon the Templar angle and have Ezio battling a new secret evil conspiracy - the N-O VIP members area. Final mission is to scale the walls of the Trent House and take Dave out.

It was posted before but I can't find it now but, when will I find out which games are on TV? I need to know on which day exactly the Arsenal match will be...

Wasn't it said that it won't move from Saturday due to European football ?