PLEASE ALL READ - Premier League Fixtures (DON'T POST THEM)

ToonTastic

It was posted before but I can't find it now but, when will I find out which games are on TV? I need to know on which day exactly the Arsenal match will be...

Wasn't it said that it won't move from Saturday due to European football ?

Ah, probably. Good to know that.  :thup:

Cheers.

Guest Kevlaar

Have they said when the TV fixtures will be announced.

Need to start organising trains and the like for the first few games.

7th July last year and 9th July in 2009.

If the mackem game gets moved to the sunday morning, I'll be foaming. Fly back from holiday then!

If the mackem game gets moved to the sunday morning, I'll be foaming. Fly back from holiday then!

I think there's a good chance it will be tbh.  :undecided:

re my earlier post about being at home to everton after a night in manchester for carter usm. on having a proper check i had the wrong date.......it's actually citeh away so i'm hoping thats kept on the saturday.

• 2 weeks later...

MsiDouglas Just spoke to Sky. Televised fixtures announced before the end of the week - maybe as early as today but most likely Thursday. #NUFC #safc

about 2 hours ago

I think there's a good chance it will be tbh.  :undecided:

It almost definitely will be. It won't stay at Saturday 3pm, that much is certain.

Someone has put the fixtures into a file that you can import into Outlook/iCal/Google calendar (pre-TV adjustments). See ...

Edit: I just read the first post. Presume this counts as a banning offence. Sorry, link removed.

Guest Geordiesned

QPR trip fucked up by Sky. Now on a Monday night.

Spurs at home now on the Sunday.

Stoke away on a Monday night.

Everton at home live but still on the Saturday. Presume that'll be lunchtime as think ESPN have the evening game.

Still waiting on ESPN games.

Guest Geordiesned

No doubt the mackems are about to implode at the fact we're on Sky 4 times in the first 3 months and the North East top dogs/European certainties are only on once. :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

No doubt the mackems are about to implode at the fact we're on Sky 4 times in the first 3 months and the North East top dogs/European certainties are only on once. :lol:

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=607952

:lol:

The top bloke who runs Sky Sports is a mag say no more but i am glad we are not on TV it might attract more of the stayaways to the matches.

I presume he means Vic Wakeling. That'll be the same Vic Wakeling who retired 2 years ago! :lol:

The best part is the one and only game the mackems get is on a Monday night and its all the way down in Suffolk..

European certainties? Your not even on the telly nearly as much as a newly promoted Swansea!!! :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Guest Roger Kint

The best part is the one and only game the mackems get is on a Monday night and its all the way down in Suffolk..

European certainties? Your not even on the telly nearly as much as a newly promoted Swansea!!! :mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

:kinnear: