Next free transfer signing will be.....

Guest Brazilianbob

Suckers for a free transfer after 1 this window? http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/Smileys/Lots_O_Smileys/dancinglock.gif

Campbell last season, too. KUQI! Christ. I think he's onto something!

It works both ways if you want to look at it objectively. If we are looking to buy players on release clauses or contracts running down, we are losing them as well. Enrique will probably be sold for far less than he is worth because he can walk next season for free. Some other club will get the benefit of that in the same way we have got Cabaye and Taylor.

Are you determined to fill this forum with shit BB?

I actually thought we were at the 'max' line on the forum shitometer with the last few days of rubbish spouted by so many on here. Apparently we can still push it up a little more.

Take it to 11 N-O, Take it to 11.

:clap: :clap:

We could do a lot worse than pay as you play deals for Woodgate and Hargreaves.

Doubt either would accept such terms, and no doubt their agent will con someone in to offering them full contracts.

We could do a lot worse than pay as you play deals for Woodgate and Hargreaves.

Doubt either would accept such terms, and no doubt their agent will con someone in to offering them full contracts.

Woodgate and Hargreaves isn't worth our time and money. Walking injuries.

Woodgate and Hargreaves. :spit:

Hargreaves especially has a good head on him, and if he's not playing could be helping others. If he's not playing he's not getting paid, forget to mention that part, not as good for the giggles I suppose.

Exactly, serious clubs don't sign cheerleaders and these pay-as-you-play deals are incredibly rare anyway.

Like I said, they'll find someone to pay them on full contracts.

When king is fit he's spurs best defender by some distance. Also some were wanting to keep Nolan on in a cheerleading role from the bench, happy to pay £50kpw for the pleasure whether he plays or not.