Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Thought Jonas was much better today, looked like the Jonas of old, going past defenders, just still hasn't nor has he ever had a good final ball, which will always let him down, still though gets us into advanced positions which is a positive, still think he offers more than Obertan does and Marveaux is over rated on here IMO, bottles 50/50 tussles when on a run and offers very little during most games with the odd flash of brilliance.

But more than likely I'll get slated for going against the majority.

Thought Jonas was much better today, looked like the Jonas of old, going past defenders, just still hasn't nor has he ever had a good final ball, which will always let him down, still though gets us into advanced positions which is a positive, still think he offers more than Obertan does and Marveaux is over rated on here IMO, bottles 50/50 tussles when on a run and offers very little during most games with the odd flash of brilliance.

Jonas played well, it seems some people must have a scapegoat and Simpson is no longer playing to Jonas will do.

But more than likely I'll get slated for going against the majority.

Peyote.

Jonas played well, it seems some people must have a scapegoat and Simpson is no longer playing to Jonas will do.

He's slipped you a button as well.

In fairness he actually looked a bit quicker today and went past people with pace on a couple of occasions. Absolutely shit when it came to putting a cross in though, as per.

So an even shitter Obertan. Yey, lets celebrate.

Don't think Obertan was that bad today. Was causing them problems but as usual lacked that final ball. Won corners, played a clever ball into Sissoko and had a good run and shot.

I really don't see Marveaux as a wide player, all his best work comes centrally.

Jonas and Tiote.

I don't get this 'people need a scapegoat' thing. Of course people are going to pick out our worst performers. Jonás is by far the worst performer who gets in our first team consistently now, so he's inevitably going to come in for a lot of stick.

I don't get this 'people need a scapegoat' thing. Of course people are going to pick out our worst performers. Jonás is by far the worst performer who gets in our first team consistently now, so he's inevitably going to come in for a lot of stick.

I thought that we played well as a team tonight, you don't always need to have a go at a player who you think is the worst.

You don't need to but it would be unjustified to call him a scapegoat when he is clearly not playing up to the necessary standard for this club.

I didn't think he was bad tonight and the overreaction he receives is crazy.

Some people are happy to carry passengers, I'm not. If we want protection then play a defensive player, if we want to attack play any fucker else.

I'd rather see Steve Harper play instead of Jonas, at least it would be interesting for a few minutes, probably got more pace as well. I'm joking of course, but fuck me its getting to a stage where any outfield player we have will do better job than Jonas.

Guest neesy111

Don't think Obertan was that bad today. Was causing them problems but as usual lacked that final ball. Won corners, played a clever ball into Sissoko and had a good run and shot.

I really don't see Marveaux as a wide player, all his best work comes centrally.

If there was anyone to come off 1st it was Jonas not Obertan tonight from what I saw.

Guest neesy111

Tiote on the other hand looks worse as each game passes. Liability springs to mind.

Looked much better tonight than he has done for ages  :undecided:

Yeah I thought this as well. :hmm:

Tiote on the other hand looks worse as each game passes. Liability springs to mind.

He picked a yellow and had a shot outside the box. Disgraceful display.

Idiotic tackle for first yellow and should have had a second yellow for the foul on their player in one of their counter attacks.

Only wanted to pass the ball backwards and was easily drifted past by their players all night. The amount of time he spends on the ball before picking a pass is shocking aswell, would have been caught out countless times against prem opposition and has been this season.