Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Tiote on the other hand looks worse as each game passes. Liability springs to mind.

Looked much better tonight than he has done for ages  :undecided:

Yep. He looked good tonight and at White Heart lane on the weekend. Really not sure why a couple of people are persisting with this bullshit.

Glad i'm not the only who thought so, was afraid of going insane then although i probably have anyway.

Tiote on the other hand looks worse as each game passes. Liability springs to mind.

Idiotic tackle for first yellow and should have had a second yellow for the foul on their player in one of their counter attacks.

Only wanted to pass the ball backwards and was easily drifted past by their players all night. The amount of time he spends on the ball before picking a pass is shocking aswell, would have been caught out countless times against prem opposition and has been this season.

Getting a yellow card is not a sign of playing badly, and neither is keeping possession. Totally daft comments

For all the pressure to play this guy I really don't see what he does. The last 2 games he has come on with plenty of time to influence but has contributed pretty much nothing.

Tonight I thought Obertan was actually our biggest threat until Pardew changed the system and played him through the centre after half time. The substitution involving the two (when Tiote was on the brink of a red card) was baffling.

For all the pressure to play this guy I really don't see what he does. The last 2 games he has come on with plenty of time to influence but has contributed pretty much nothing.

Tonight I thought Obertan was actually our biggest threat until Pardew changed the system and played him through the centre after half time. The substitution involving the two (when Tiote was on the brink of a red card) was baffling.

When he came on Sissoko got a lot more space and we started to create more, plus he's not totally devoid of a brain unlike Obertan and Jonas who just dribble into blind alleys.

When he came on Sissoko got a lot more space and we started to create more, plus he's not totally devoid of a brain unlike Obertan and Jonas who just dribble into blind alleys.

Did we really in either game?

Idiotic tackle for first yellow and should have had a second yellow for the foul on their player in one of their counter attacks.

Only wanted to pass the ball backwards and was easily drifted past by their players all night. The amount of time he spends on the ball before picking a pass is shocking aswell, would have been caught out countless times against prem opposition and has been this season.

Getting a yellow card is not a sign of playing badly, and neither is keeping possession. Totally daft comments

Not a sign of playing badly no but he should have had a second yellow in my eyes which is a sign of being a liability, cannot keep himself in check.

The way he holds onto the ball slows our tempo right down and was part of the reason we got the ball forward quicker and better when he was substituted.

Not to mention the fact that he invites unnecessary pressure on himself which usually causes him to lose the ball around the edge of our area.