Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Fantastic option to replace Hatem, if he's not capable of the full 90.

Or start him instead of Tiote, Cabaye plays deep anyway with Tiote trying to do things he's incapable of doing.

Guest VanBarduck

http://images.teamtalk.com/11/10/402x210/Yoan-Gouffran_2672083.jpg

Never said that Le Gouff should be droped , Gouffran-Marveaux-Ben Arfa would be fantastic , btw I wasn't critisizing you I said that knowing Pardew, NUFC fans(including me) don't even think those players could be field together one day.

Or start him instead of Tiote, Cabaye plays deep anyway with Tiote trying to do things he's incapable of doing.

Would like to try that myself, especially in a game where we need as much creativity as possible.

Guest icemanblue

Not in our past couple of games, he hasn't. If any of our last midfield three were to be dropped for Marv, it'd be Jonas. Although, I'd be reluctant to do that away from home, unless we're chasing the game. Plus, Marveaux has had one day of training.

• 1 month later...

He's a fantastic player who I hope can just stay fit (not likely) because he's probably the least utilized player capable of that killer ball in our squad. His left foot is fantastic as well.

• 2 weeks later...

It would just be symptomatic of Pardew's tenure. Where a Cabaye sale would be all about the huge incoming fee, selling someone like Marveaux would be simply down to the fact his place in the squad is redundant cos the manager can't find a way to use him properly. I'd like to see him stay but if he's switched for someone more tailored to the style of football we're going to play, I suppose there's little you can argue with. Blergh.

It would just be symptomatic of Pardew's tenure. Where a Cabaye sale would be all about the huge incoming fee, selling someone like Marveaux would be simply down to the fact his place in the squad is redundant cos the manager can't find a way to use him properly.

Aye.  Would feel a bit cheated if he goes.

He never gets injured these days, he might struggle to last 90 minutes but that's slightly different.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him go at all.

His 30-minute+ appearances are reserved only for Carling Cup games (sure he played 120 at Forest :lol:).

He never gets injured these days, he might struggle to last 90 minutes but that's slightly different.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him go at all.

His 30-minute+ appearances are reserved only for Carling Cup games (sure he played 120 at Forest :lol:).

:lol: He did, I was there.  Fucking ridiculous.  He was keeling over.

Would hate to see him leave, really like watching him play and he's probably got the best eye for a pass in our whole squad (Cisse vs Anzhi, Cisse v.s Fulham both spring to mind).

Would hate to see him leave, really like watching him play and he's probably got the best eye for a pass in our whole squad (Cisse vs Anzhi, Cisse v.s Fulham both spring to mind).

Best of the lot was his assist to Ba against Arsenal. Sublime pass that was.