Sylvain Marveaux - arrested

Guest neesy111

Where did this come from? Cheeky.

it's on the NUFC home page and SSN.

Aye, was referring to the out-of-the-blueness of it.

Never seen him play like, but more depth can only be a good thing. Still got a lot of wonga to spend :bluf:

on the subject of free transfers etc. usually the player allows his contract to run down in order to get a bigger pay day from his new club as they have no transfer fee to pay. interesting that the player said the liverpool move fell through due to personal terms.

anyway, it doesn't go through till july 1st so expect loads of rumours till then that he's changed his mind.

There's a picture of him in our kit on the official website.

It's done, man. He's ours.

it's on the official site, why didn't someone point that out a few posts earlier ?

Yeah, I know, you pointed it out :lol:

So why the hell wouldn't it go through now?

Or am I due a big whoosh?

Was watching SSN with my Tottenham supporting friend, as well. I knew he didn't know about Modric wanting to leave so I hadn't told him. First thing he sees when SSN starts is about Modric leaving, then a little bit later we suddenly had a new player. Quite the contrast of emotions.  :lol:

Where did this come from? Cheeky.

it's on the NUFC home page and SSN.

Aye, was referring to the out-of-the-blueness of it.

Never seen him play like, but more depth can only be a good thing. Still got a lot of wonga to spend :bluf:

on the subject of free transfers etc. usually the player allows his contract to run down in order to get a bigger pay day from his new club as they have no transfer fee to pay. interesting that the player said the liverpool move fell through due to personal terms.

anyway, it doesn't go through till july 1st so expect loads of rumours till then that he's changed his mind.

There's a picture of him in our kit on the official website.

It's done, man. He's ours.

it's on the official site, why didn't someone point that out a few posts earlier ?

Yeah, I know, you pointed it out :lol:

So why the hell wouldn't it go through now?

Or am I due a big whoosh?

it's more to do with the way rumours go round.

Can't help feel we've settled for the lesser and cheaper player.

He was good enough for Liverpool yesterday.

Cheer up.

Still think Liverpool would go after a "big money" winger as well.

Seems a bit like we've pounced on an oppurtunity, liverpool wanting him is a good sign but they can't have fought to hard when he didnt like the terms, hopefully a squad addition rather than the left slot now covered completely in Pardews mind.

http://www.nufc.co.uk/javaImages/d1/af/0,,10278~9744337,00.jpg

I'm concerned, by having no arms it must be at least slightly detrimental to his physical attributes...

Ah, that fucking strip, man. It makes no sense.

Guest Recoba

http://www.football.fr/footballfr/cmc/transferts/201124/marveaux-recale-a-la-visite-medicale-a-liverpool_106239.html?coverhome-page

Sylvain Marveaux will not play for Liverpool next season. According to information from Football.fr, the Rennes has been failed a medical on Friday. The attacking midfielder of the Red and Black, who has just learned the bad news was the cost of his groin problems. Last November, he was seriously injured against Brest in the league and has not played since. The International Hope is a free agent.

Bad news. Sylvain Marveaux, out of contract at Rennes, was involved with Liverpool on Saturday. But according to information from Football.fr, the attacking midfielder has been failed the medical examination, last step before finalizing the transfer. The reason: his groin damaged by a serious injury last November. Liverpuldiens leaders have made the decision to halt talks on Saturday in the wake of the verdict of doctors.

Everything was purchased and a salary of 60,000 euros per week (a figure quoted by The Guardian) waiting for the brother of Montpellier Joris. Author of an outstanding 2009-2010 season on the left wing of the Red and Black, Sylvain Marveaux was the target of the Reds for many months. Last March, he had already denied a report that he had engaged with the club for eighteen crowns champion of England.

Overall race since last November

It's November 20th, on the occasion of the 14th day of Ligue 1, which has contracted its international Hopes serious injury during a game against Brest. Verdict: "significant muscle damage," revealed the SRFC website three days later, an absence of four weeks was intended. Yet another blow to the player trained in Rennes. After rupture of the cruciate ligaments of the knee that had taken in 2005 of Euro U19, he had already suffered a serious groin injury with the hopes in August 2008.

Two years later, in August 2010, it still hurt. Before returning to a low level and then to complete his season prematurely in November then. "You never see again Sylvain Marveaux with the jersey of Stade Rennais, said its president Pierre Dréossi in February on the club website. He has hardly played this season and at ever expected of him. D ' Other players have taken the place and showed they were ready. I think, for example, Yacine Brahimi or Abdoul Camara. " The career of the person concerned had to restart at Liverpool. Not being put off circuit in the high-level football (his medical problem is less serious than a heart desire), it is now seeking a club willing to take the risk to sign him.

3 very good signings and they have cost less than £5million in transfer fees.

That is good business!

They are decent players too.

Well done to the management and scouting team.

must agree here...those 3 players for around 5 mill.....impressive!

i truly believe we will sign many more this window....keep some money available for a super striker!

Few comments from Rennes forum brilliantly translated by google

Marveaux talent in its purest

ciao artist

This is what I also said at times last season seboost, but you do not remember his attitude shitty end of last season and in the beginning of this season?

This guy is a player of immense talent but he does not play for team .

so I sincerely hope that Marveaux found a club at his level and it shows on the field all the genius that he has in his feet

We will miss Marveaux now ....The guy who made only on a season 4 or 5 past the club.

In addition he has not managed to get a boost when it was not last season to end.Sure the team has sunk, but we were entitled to expect better of him.He has an ability to eliminate the opponent quite rare these days but often did not cover his left side.

...Fit and motivated, he would have done a lot of good this season!And only at that moment he could have an outlet "to shower" and get a standing ovation.

From what I know about him in private, is that you lose one of the biggest melons in our team!

Quite a few doubt the idea of him going to England, mentioning what happened to Ben Arfa. Theyre also unhappy he ran out his contract & some think his injury will be an ongoing issue.