London 2012: Mexico win Olympic football gold

Sifu

I'm sure this has been mentioned, but what is the thinking behind picking 38 year old Giggs and a 33 year old Bellamy who struggles to play 2 games in 2 weeks, never mind whatever this schedule is going to be?

LOL.

I'm sure this has been mentioned, but what is the thinking behind picking 38 year old Giggs and a 33 year old Bellamy who struggles to play 2 games in 2 weeks, never mind whatever this schedule is going to be?

LOL.

If they play every game they'll be knackered if we get through to the quarters

Trying to comprehend Pearce decisions man, it's like Italian transfers or Garth Crooks' comments. Just accept they happen and get on with it.

At what point do we save ourselves the time and effort and just hand the Brazilians their gold medals?

Brazil to win Olympics, win Confed cup, flounder in the World Cup knock out rounds due to crippling pressure from locals.

I think the same, something like 2006 when we dominated on the international scene only form everyone to come out of form to the World Cup and get our asses handed to us by Zidane. This time though it will be Messi and Argies lifting the trophy making it an unforgetable tournament.

Probably been asked already, but are Quarter Final tickets available now? At £20?

If I can find someone to go with, I'm straight there.

Aye, can buy them online (not sure if they'll still post em) out or at the box office I think. There was huge problems with tickets today so that might change.

We should sign Diame just because of his size. How big aint he? (/nogayjokesplease)

Already moved to West Ham.

Oh fuck forgot about that. Good signing for them.

Yep, still there on the Olympics website.

Aye, can buy them online (not sure if they'll still post em) out or at the box office I think. There was huge problems with tickets today so that might change.

Cheers :thup: