Tranquillo Barnetta signs for Schalke

oldtype

I wouldn't jump to any conclusions until we know if this guy is even his agent. It seems to be a big "if" judging by the journalists Tweeting about it.

I had got to the bit about the SSN "agent" possibly not actually being his agent when I posted that. It still applies though in general although we don't yet know if it applies in this case.

I dont see any journalists suggesting any knowledge over the idea that this guy isnt linked to Barnetta

ridiculous good terms or ridiculous-Ashley terms?

RidiculAshley.

So the thread title refers to the player being disappointed with the offer, so to speak. *puh* that's good, everything is normal. For a second there I thought Newcastle was trying to be attractive and competitive.

Cant this club go a single day without making a fool of itself?

Other than try and bypass this cnut Barry and not be as attractive as Tottenham, I can't see that we're doing owt wrong.

If we fail again to sort a deal out with him, fair enough, I'll be annoyed, but as it stands it's good to see we've gone back in for him so quickly.

ridiculous good terms or ridiculous-Ashley terms?

RidiculAshley.

So the thread title refers to the player being disappointed with the offer, so to speak. *puh* that's good, everything is normal. For a second there I thought Newcastle was trying to be attractive and competitive.

Well, someone who may or may not represent the player being disappointed anyway.

Luke edwards made a joke about why he'd need someone called Barry Representing him, it wasnt a suggestion that he knows he doesnt & Douglas's words can also be read in the context that he just wasnt aware of this part of the puzzle.

Taking Birmingham to court over a dispute that they used another agent to sign a player doesnt mean he was wrong, unless thats been proven somewhere.

In one of the blackburn articles it clearly says "The man who masterminded Jermaine Jones’ move to Blackburn, Barry McIntosh, admits he has opened discussions regarding a deal for Riquelme". It doesnt sound like hes a complete fake to me really.

Ah no, I wasn't suggesting I knew or thought he was a complete fake, just that his status is unclear and so is whether he actually represents Barnetta's views on coming here.

Guess we'll see.

Wasnt directed at you so much, just the general confusion about this guy not being trustable.

The only guy whos offered any form of knowledge over this situation which is Graeme Bailey whos said: "Newcastle dont look like going back for Barnetta - they will claim he got injured this week, although nothing from Bayer about that..."

But we'll see. I hope we sort it.

Guest taps01

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

AP, I understand, has also criticised these Barry McIntosh quotes on Barnetta. #NUFC

2 minutes ago

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

AP, I understand, has also criticised these Barry McIntosh quotes on Barnetta. #NUFC

2 minutes ago

What does he mean "he understands"? Either he has or he hasn't FFS, let's have some journalists actually reporting some real facts.

Guest Chubby Jason

Cant this club go a single day without making a fool of itself?

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7f17z0F5c1qdoghio1_500.png

How long was that?

:lol:

MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

2 minutes ago

What does he mean "he understands"? Either he has or he hasn't FFS, let's have some journalists actually reporting some real facts.

He said it was absolutely ridiculous.

Pardew said he didnt even want to discuss the Barnetta situation, before going on to say that the average working man wouldnt even be able to get his head around how 40 grand a week is a ridiculous offer & he thinks it would be direspectful to Newcastle fans to discuss finances given everything else thats happened this week.

Pardew said he didnt even want to discuss the Barnetta situation, before going on to say that the average working man wouldnt even be able to get his head around how 40 grand a week is a ridiculous offer & he thinks it would be direspectful to Newcastle fans to discuss finances given everything else thats happened this week.

It would be ridiculous if was already on 60.

Guest bimpy474

This agent shows just why the are the scum that has leeched onto football, i still dont get why the player who employs the agent doesn't pay him.

Guest Roger Kint

It would be ridiculous if was already on 60.

It was posted a few pages back that Swiss media claim hes on half that.