The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Betting really and truly needs to fuck off to hell, like.

England

Germany

Switzerland

Ghana

Portugal

FUCKING SPAIN YOU ABSOLUTE SCUMBAG LAZY PRICKS. At least I'm assuming you're lazy as you didn't wake up to score against fucking COSTA RICA until the 82nd pissing minute.

That's now Barcelona and Spain that have fucked me over in the past week and a half of accumulators. What an absolute crock of bullshit. And followed by teasing me with last minute draws like absolute dicks.

Bet £20 the other night on the U21's and missed out with Portugal drawing to Albania (??!!) and England losing to Belgium. But got an email today saying that they've refunded it as my accumulator was winning at HT  :smug:

Plus, I won £40 last night off 5 fold accumulator. About bloody time!

Betting really and truly needs to fuck off to hell, like.

England

Germany

Switzerland

Ghana

Portugal

FUCKING SPAIN YOU ABSOLUTE SCUMBAG LAZY PRICKS. At least I'm assuming you're lazy as you didn't wake up to score against fucking COSTA RICA until the 82nd pissing minute.

That's now Barcelona and Spain that have fucked me over in the past week and a half of accumulators. What an absolute crock of bullshit. And followed by teasing me with last minute draws like absolute dicks.

Was absolutely happy that I left Spain out yesterday. Initially wanted to include them into what would have been a triple then but, didn't do it because the 'game was so late'. :lol:

Copycat businesses with no serious barriers to entry (presumably)

They can't do accumulators I don't think

Competitors seem to have much better advertising

:dontknow:

think they can do accumulators from having a quick look, but the other 2 are fine :thup: not sure why I put 3, nothing says I only need 3

Does anyone else hate the set up of Ladbrokes? Love WillHill, like. But just annoys me that minimum deposit has to be £10.

Use Sky Bet, man. Odds are far better.

Still think it's criminal that I can't open an account there just because of the fact that I'm German.

Fuck sake. Shouldn't have popped in here. Trying so hard to not waste money after Barca and Spain have screwed my accys in recent weeks.

Why not try to win it back at the weekend? :lol:

Piss off, man. :lol: I egg you on, not the opposite way round.

And cheers, Ron, I'll take a deeks at Sky.

Fuck sake. Shouldn't have popped in here. Trying so hard to not waste money after Barca and Spain have screwed my accys in recent weeks.

Why not try to win it back at the weekend? :lol:

Piss off, man. :lol: I egg you on, not the opposite way round.

:lol: :thup:

Not liking the new Bet365 layout. :undecided:

I like it. A lot clearer. Pretty.

This week's money going into the pockets of Mr 365 courtesy of:

Preston @ 4/5

Bristol Rovers @ 5/6

Wrexham @ 4/6

Everton @ 4/7

Birmingham @ 5/6

Sheff Utd @ 10/11

Torquay @ 4/7