The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Had to go past the bookies on my way to the Post Office this morning so decided to pop in and stick a few bets on our game today. I've got Ba, Yocab and Jonas as first scorers, Draw/Newcastle HT/FT and Newcastle/Newcastle HT/FT. Only small stakes for each, and I'm not particularly holding a great deal of hope of some of them coming in, the odds provide a decent enough return though even with the small stakes.

NUFC win was always a long shot.

Two draws are exactly that at HT.

Accumulator has 2 teams won, 1 team 4-1 up at HT and two teams kicking off later.

Both teams to score has 6/10 at half time.

Plenty of time for everything to go wrong then :lol:

65 € on Arsenal / Man Utd double. Returns 170€.

Last bet to survive - almost as expected. Would have hoped Stoke to get the win but as I've said here, I always thought there'd be a chance of QPR getting something from that game.

Man U win please now.

Last bet to survive - almost as expected. Would have hoped Stoke to get the win but as I've said here, I always thought there'd be a chance of QPR getting something from that game.

Man U win please now.

Same old story for you, eh! Hoping the devil saves your bacon! :laugh: :razz:

Man U win please now.

Same old story for you, eh! Hoping the devil saves your bacon! :laugh: :razz:

Aye, seems like the same every weekend.

Anyway, 10er on Dortmund to beat Bayern at the Allianz Arena. They're headless without Schweinsteiger.....

Guest Craig-NUFC

Swansea looked like scoring, so I whack some money on them and a couple of minutes later Man U score.

Got a couple of quid on Napoli and Florentina wins and a Barca draw.

Man Utd

Man City

Barcelona

Partizan

West Ham

Southampton

Norwich/Arsenal BTS

Huddersfield/Notts County BTS.

Fiver returns just over £100.

Waiting on us and Barca now. Notts County scored in the 94th minute to save it. :lol: