The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

I'm fucking well chuffed!! Not only have I made my £35 quid back, but now I also recouped my stupid lotto playings as well! :lol: (around £50-80), and, of course, plenty to spare for further bettings and saving!! :lol:

Fucking get in there, £420 for one night's suffering.... not bad!! :pedro:

Thanks for your support! :lol:

:lol: enjoy the winnings but don't make a habit of that. Better lucky than good.

What was lucky about that ffs :lol:

It would have been incredibly unlucky considering the Gomez chance in the final minutes of the 90 and the fact Bayern we're 2-0 up on penalties.

Putting more money than you can afford to lose on a result you've plucked out of the betting slip is pretty lucky when it comes off.

:lol: enjoy the winnings but don't make a habit of that. Better lucky than good.

It would have been incredibly unlucky considering the Gomez chance in the final minutes of the 90 and the fact Bayern we're 2-0 up on penalties.

Putting more money than you can afford to lose on a result you've plucked out of the betting slip is pretty lucky when it comes off.

Ah right fair enough, I thought you just meant Bayern winning it. I should probably read back through the thread, sounds fun :lol:

I could afford that, that's why I spent it. But it was still lots of money.

As for picking Bayern..... they the had the stamina, organisation and mental steal to see it through. That's why I went for them. (And because I felt they were the better side anyway.)

Ah right fair enough, I thought you just meant Bayern winning it. I should probably read back through the thread, sounds fun :lol:

Yeah, you probably should. Saves you coming across as a full mong. :thup:

;)

Defo don't make a habit of that Dinho, I started doing that for a while when I was younger, had some big wins but overall lost loads.

No, i don't think I'll ever do that again! :lol:

Aye, right.

£255 on Barca to win to nil @ 6/5

£255 on Barca -1 @ 7/10

Sorry, I normaly never do that, but today it's a different story. Well done.

So what happened there, then? (Yes, I still can't do this odds shit. I simply rely on the slip to do the calculations for me when I buy the bet.)

He's lost 510 pounds.

Oooh man... that's shooooooooooooooot. Would never go that far in risking losing money.... a tenner on one bet at most.

Defo don't make a habit of that Dinho, I started doing that for a while when I was younger, had some big wins but overall lost loads.

No, i don't think I'll ever do that again! :lol:

Aye, right.

£255 on Barca to win to nil @ 6/5

£255 on Barca -1 @ 7/10

Sorry, I normaly never do that, but today it's a different story. Well done.

So what happened there, then? (Yes, I still can't do this odds shit. I simply rely on the slip to do the calculations for me when I buy the bet.)

He's lost 510 pounds.

Oooh man... that's shooooooooooooooot. Would never go that far in risking losing money.... a tenner on one bet at most.

Still feeling bad for the fella! :undecided:

But...... NO MEAN NO! :lol:

Congrats Dinho! :clap: How much did you make?

Not a good day for me today. Almost didn't lose anything today, but the chance of winning over 2.5k is gone. End of the season for me here perhaps. Withdrawing 1250€ from my 365 account.

It's been a great season. :thup:

And, great title. :lol: :thup: