The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Can't believe I didn't have Lewandowski FGS.

FFS. Knew I'd forgotten something. Especially with BetFred's FGS offer. Cunt'll probably go and get a hat trick now.

Fuck they emailed me about that and once again I completely forgot about it. :lol: Got Lewandowski 1-0, but I reckon they'll get a couple more.

FFS. Knew I'd forgotten something. Especially with BetFred's FGS offer. Cunt'll probably go and get a hat trick now.

Fuck they emailed me about that and once again I completely forgot about it. :lol:

I've never once benefitted from it though. :lol: Gotten a few FGS right but never have they managed a second goal. :lol: I now want to do one in Czech/Russia just for the hell of it.

Fuck they emailed me about that and once again I completely forgot about it. :lol:

I've never once benefitted from it though. :lol: Gotten a few FGS right but never have they managed a second goal. :lol: I now want to do one in Czech/Russia just for the hell of it.

Kerzhakov. :snod: Will stick a tenner on if 1-0 comes off.

Next game I'm putting on Perquis fs for Poland, I reckon he looks a monster.

He nearly scored too! Was going to but him as next scorer, but blue square dont have that market.