Which youngster are you most excited about for the future?

Fenham Mag
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Phil Airey - Fuck knas

Nile Ranger - Southend

Haris Vučkić - Bradford

Shane Ferguson - Millwall

Tamas Kadar - Lech Poznań

James Tavernier - Rangers

Ryan Donaldson - Plymouth

Sammy Ameobi - Bolton

Kazenga LuaLua - Brighton

Those prospects.

Is that Michael Richardson still at the cloob?

He's my mates brother. Not spoke to him for a while (last time I did, he was at Blyth), but he absolutely hates Beardsley.

Wasn't he really highly thought of at one point?

He's my mates brother. Not spoke to him for a while (last time I did, he was at Blyth), but he absolutely hates Beardsley.

He was. He didn't really do anything during his loan spells away and he's still at Blyth but there's a lot of hatred towards Beardsley and others at the club from his and his relatives side.

Could simply just be bitterness and upset mind.

He was. He didn't really do anything during his loan spells away and he's still at Blyth but there's a lot of hatred towards Beardsley and others at the club from his and his relatives side.

Could simply just be bitterness and upset mind.

:thup:.

I remember being hungover and was sat watching Accrington Stanley (I think v. Portsmouth) a few year ago. James Beattie was managing Accrington and he was in the Sky studio afterwards, saying what a player Richardson is going to be. I saw him driving a brand new Merc near the training ground not long before he was released. It's a cliché but they get too much too young. Something obviously went wrong somewhere.