Which youngster are you most excited about for the future?

Fenham Mag
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Although I have high hopes for the likes of Tavernier, Ferguson and Kadar, I've voted Vuckic. This isn't coming from someone who's just going off the hype either. I'm going off football manager. Nah, in all seriousness, I've seen Vuckic play what, maybe 15 times now, and everytime he's been class. Thought he was very good at home to Arsenal in the cup even though we got smashed.

Guest Petay

I went for Vuckic, for the purely irrational reason that I've heard so much but seen so little.  It's like in 'Family Guy', Ferguson is an obviously exciting talent I've seen with my own eyes, but I just can't resist ticking the 'mystery box' that is Vuckic.

A few months ago, Ranger and Lua Lua would have topped my list. But Ferguson now looks the best prospect.

I'd like to see how Kadar does this season. He's had a disrupted start to his career, and I don't think full back really suits him, but he looks very promising.

Vuckic and Ranger for me. Ranger is the same age as the others, but I've actually seen him be useful in senior matches, so I hold him above them for that reason. The description of Vuckic really excites me, because it is not something that this club has often produced. 

Guest BooBoo

To be fair, the word "excited" would be overstating things but certainly Ferguson looks the most liely to step up from what I've soon so far.

Fergie has been able to hold his own when he plays compared to some of the other youngsters who player for "bigger clubs." His attitude on the pitch is one of a first-class professional and he always plays to the best of his ability. You do see he has some shaky moments when he's on the pitch for a significant amount of time, but for his age he has learnt very well. I would love to see him as a bench regular this season.

• 5 years later...