The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Sheff Wed through.

Neil, this may have been said before, but what forfeit are you going to perform if none of your sigs come to pass?

I love how mine was so unrealistic he's removed it :lol:

Sheff Wed through.

Neil, this may have been said before, but what forfeit are you going to perform if none of your sigs come to pass?

I love how mine was so unrealistic he's removed it :lol:

Looks like Eto'o's off to Anzhi afaik. Also, Rich's promise was too good to leave out.

So what's the likelihood rating then Neil?

Fore me, VI's is definitely the most likely to happen, then Punk's, then Yorkies, then Henkes, then Rich, then we spend the £35m, then Ashley sells up, then we strike oil under St James', then we discover proof of alien life, then David Cameron steps down as PM, then the world runs out of fuel, then we get invaded by France, then Chicken Dancer's.

Reina, Flanagan, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Adam, Downing, Henderson, Suarez, Carroll. Subs: Doni, Meireles, Kuyt, Spearing, Ngog, Kelly, Robinson

Henderson, Adam and Enrique all start. A bit surprised Kuyt and Meireles have been dropped to the bench.

So what's the likelihood rating then Neil?

Fore me, VI's is definitely the most likely to happen, then Punk's, then Yorkies, then Henkes, then Rich, then we spend the £35m, then Ashley sells up, then we strike oil under St James', then we discover proof of alien life, then David Cameron steps down as PM, then the world runs out of fuel, then we get invaded by France, then Chicken Dancer's.

Fair play to Martin Jol, like. He took a lot of stick, and stuck his neck out the furthest. Still got two weeks to go though, surprised you took him off, Neil.

Reina, Flanagan, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Adam, Downing, Henderson, Suarez, Carroll. Subs: Doni, Meireles, Kuyt, Spearing, Ngog, Kelly, Robinson

Henderson, Adam and Enrique all start. A bit surprised Kuyt and Meireles have been dropped to the bench.

Not going to enjoy this one bit.

Not surprised about Meireles, there have been stories about him leaving all summer. It does illustrate the problem they have with fitting everyone in though. I'm not convinced by that starting midfield.

That Liverpool team is really fucking ugly. He's certainly Englisherising them pretty effectively. I mean, I'm not entirely sure when that became a positive thing to do to a team, but he's doing it god dammit.

I think I want Sunderland to win. Sigh.

Guest CheickMansour

No idea why Mereiles is being frozen out of the team to make room for Adam and Henderson.

It's daft. He's probably as good as both of them put together.

I don't think dropping Kuyt was a wise decision either, such an underrated player for them. Still, I guess they need to make room for the new signings...