The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Bolton fans leaving - were they ever there ? :)

No chance IMO, nobody would f*** off after 25mins. Costs about £40 ffs. They'll be off for a stiff drink, if anything.

I would never leave before the end, my dad left the Arsenal match at half time :)

I very nearly did. :laugh:

I thought about it then knew I would be drinking on my own for an hour as my mates would not have left

Must not even really feel like the season's started for Bolton fans. Would really suck to have to play those teams right from the start.

Plus the horrific injuries. Poor sods.

Bolton seem to be less physical this year. They've tried to play on the deck against the two Manchester clubs and have got taken apart in both games.

Ridiculous how good Phil Jones has been.

Goes for almost all of that team at the moment.

Incredible considering how poor Man Utd normally are at the start of the season. Joy watching them play.

I think the rise to power of Man City for this season has worked wonders for Ferguson's team talks and general motivation of his squad. Players playing above themselves throughout the whole team.

The Premiership - the SPL with better teams.  :fishing:

Not really. In this very tough Barclays Premier League, there are still 4 teams in the race for title with Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea and, of course, Newcastle, who have a game in hand.

The Premier League is in serious danger of becoming like La Liga. Two absolutely dominant clubs, Utd and City, maybe a third competitive one in Chelsea, and everyone else also rans. Bolton aren't a bad team and will probably finish in mid table, however they are being completely outclassed. It's good to watch Man Utd. playing like this but this is ridiculously one sided