The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

I think they'll win the league as well but they don't look invincible any more. Chelsea could have scored a hatful if their finishing hadn't been so poor. They missed some real howlers.

Man U could have scored 3 or 4 more than they did, they are playing an excellent passing game and Chelsea were nowhere near matching them.

Bad effort at a new ditty for Torres.

There was something in the air that night

The kit were right, Fernando

The crowd were there for you and me

For Premier League, Fernando

Though I never thought that you could miss

There’s no regret

If I had to do the same again

I would, my friend, Fernando

I think they'll win the league as well but they don't look invincible any more. Chelsea could have scored a hatful if their finishing hadn't been so poor. They missed some real howlers.

Man U could have scored 3 or 4 more than they did, they are playing an excellent passing game and Chelsea were nowhere near matching them.

I thought Chelsea more than matched them. The stats seem to confirm it. I thought they played a lot of the ball in Man Utd's half and looked really dangerous, then Man Utd score an offside goal and play well for a while, then score two more ridiculous goals. Then the second half was all Chelsea with sporadic Man Utd counter-attacks. If I was a Chelsea fan, I'd be disappointed with the defeat but hopeful because they controlled the match for quite a while and Torres looked really sharp.

Guest hobshobs

Watched the Old Firm game. Take whatever we can get for Forster asap.

Shit with crosses, slow going down, dives after the ball was in the net.

Thought for a moment I was watching Steve Harper.

Watched the Old Firm game. Take whatever we can get for Forster asap.

Shit with crosses, slow going down, dives after the ball was in the net.

Thought for a moment I was watching Steve Harper.

Yeah I have read bad things today.